Xbox to PC Transfer

if they do that i am going to throw my new 1070Ti (that i only bought for elite) out of the window. i am elite rank, i payed too much for arx for cosmetics and i am NOT going to do all the grind a second time, unlock all the engineers again, before i am able to fly decent ships. if so, i am done with the elite and play star citizen
they posted a couple of days ago with what the transfer would involve. the only thing you will really lose is your fleet carrier, if you had one, and any AI crew members. You will keep cosmetics and bought items, but your arx wont transfer. so spend those before you transfer.
if you do have a fleet carrier, make sure to decommission it asap, as it can take a week or so for this process.
All ships, rank, modules, and upgrades will be safe.
As for the star citizen remark, I have enough love for that game, but bare in mind they are wiping all player progress this week and then likely again with the introduction of 3.19. so you will definitely lose all of your stuff soon, and more than once. Im currently just doing small missions in case they let us keep money. But that's looking unlikely since some people found a glitch to make EAU, so they will likely reset that too now.

@Untilting Hello.. Sorry i messed with my settings on the user portal over a month ago seeing if it could get on the influencer email list... so i expect i broke mine now as well lol... so cant confirm active news letters... sorry...

Customer Support got back to me to say they hadn't sent a newsletter out for about a month :)

They said the next one is due out tonight, so we should soon know if our subscriptions are still working.

Top Bottom