Patch Notes Update Xbox Update 2.3.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I haven't got an XBox but thanks Frontier for all the hard work in getting this patch out before Drew's event tomorrow. It will be great to have our XBox friends attending the event. [up]

Empathy what's the forums coming too.

Good stuff fd I think you just saved guywired from going nuclear and taking us all with him .��

Had the disabled ADS bug last night. Rebooting the game cleared it, but it's nice to see a fix

Last edited:
Anyone else crashing to dashboard trying to open the game? I can't find a way to install the update, and every time I try to open the program it crashes, even after hard resetting the console. I've been trying for hours

Anyone else crashing to dashboard trying to open the game? I can't find a way to install the update, and every time I try to open the program it crashes, even after hard resetting the console. I've been trying for hours

I just booted ED up to see if could help you but it seems fine to me have you looked in the update game section on the dash?
I'd get a bug report in if your still struggling.

I just booted ED up to see if could help you but it seems fine to me have you looked in the update game section on the dash?
I'd get a bug report in if your still struggling.

That's the problem; there is no update game section. I've been into manage game as well, and there's nothing in updates in there either. I submitted a ticket, but because of the high traffic it's going to take a few days, which means I miss out on this Salome thing

That's the problem; there is no update game section. I've been into manage game as well, and there's nothing in updates in there either. I submitted a ticket, but because of the high traffic it's going to take a few days, which means I miss out on this Salome thing

Have you checked you have the latest version of the xbox dash?
I can't understand why you wouldn't have an updates section (second from bottom of games and apps).
Or have I misunderstood and it's empty?

You know next time.. you wouldn't have broken any rules to just tell us "yeah, this patch is baked and in cert, just waiting to hear back"

It's really okay.. we can understand these things. No need to go dark and let us have the madness set in.

really??? Wow, I guess that must be as close to an apology to frontier that you can give for your carry on when the PC patch went live earlier in the week...

I am really happy that they have been able to release a patch for XBOX prior to the 'event' as it definitely makes it much for fun for everyone involved in the game IMHO....

Hmmm... Still can't turn off my Advanced Discovery Scanner or the new Data Link Scanner. Why are these now forced ON at all times?

O7

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO not stated is the removal of this history tab

I think it's still there but it looks like the middle three choices no longer specifically state what section they are (could have sworn they did before this patch). I'm not sure what History even does as I never saw anything in it, must be an Open only feature as it's always empty in Solo.

Update: Nope, I'm wrong and the History tab is missing. I confused the Incoming messages section with History.

Looks like update has added new bug(s), I just failed a Military Kill Order for Deserter: <NPC name> mission that I never saw or even accepted to begin with!?!?!?

O7

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom