General / Off-Topic Your Favourite Quotes

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken

leLTAI7.jpg

“To a New Yorker like you a hero is some type of weird sandwhich” crapgame kelly’s Heroes

(if I’m honest I could fill the page with quotes from that movie, non are earth shatteringly insightful but everyone puts a smile on your face and at the end of the day that’s all that counts)

If you should go skating
On the thin ice of modern life
Dragging behind you the silent reproach
Of a million tearstained eyes
Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet

- Adam Bourke-Waite, talking about the BGS

I don't think it's light that's pushing the craft though. It's solar wind. You can't see solar wind, you can see light.

using the pressure of sunlight itself to provide propellant-free transport, hovering and exploration capabilities.

Please read the source I provided before jumping to more false conclusions.

Last edited:
Oh, sure, we'd see through it. But cleverness is sexy too. Shows he knows how to think on his feet.

It's not about whether or not it is transparent, of course.
It's about making you feel like we care and like we are giving you a choice but without burdening you with responsibility.

It's a game. ;)

Achilles7

Banned
The great philosopher, Karl Pilkington ventures an explanation on the 1.4% genetic difference between humans & chimpanzees...

"That must be the @rse" [big grin]

In the life there are two choices in the morning.

Either go back to sleep to continue dreaming, or get up to realize one's dreams. :p

(Seen on the homepage of a company).

Last edited:
"4 years! There must be nothing left to explore!" - from some game forum.

You get lucky quite a bit don't you, Chris? :D

I think someone that can get into any restaurant without prior reservation at a moments notice probably doesn't need any help getting lucky.

Top Bottom