Zapping a human on ground bases to avoid death penalty or murder

Yeah, I was definitely pointing out the hypocrisy of "It's okay to kill helpless people if you don't see their faces, hear their screams and see the blood". Not only in gaming—Disney and their "bad guy falls to their death off screen" trope is infamous. Also related: blood and guts on screen is OK, but showing too much skin is morally wrong.
You realise you're arguing with a tick-box?
PEGI replaced the BBFC ratings with yes/no questions to avoid 'interpretation'.
The US system has more emphasis on nudity.

Like in other games that offer stealth : you cannot do stealth without non-lethal. Think Splinter Cell and so on...
We need to be able to get somewhere, incapacitate everyone on path, do our deed and get out.
And putting down NPCs in spots they won't be found. Or give us the ability to be able to carry and drop somewhere else the NPCs we stun.

A stunned NPC found by another NPC should be woken by the other one. And alarm raised.

So we not only need to do stealth, but also carefully choose where we drop the unconcious bodies so they are not found.

So we not only need to do stealth, but also carefully choose where we drop the unconcious bodies so they are not found.

Having a mean to drag the bodies out of plain sight would go a long way towards the "stealth game"

Other than that, leaving behind no witness that can provide any information about the circumstances happening in that settlement is the better logical approach, no matter how cold hearted it may seem (but if you cant deal with it, dont pick missions that may involve violence)

Having a mean to drag the bodies out of plain sight would go a long way towards the "stealth game"

Other than that, leaving behind no witness that can provide any information about the circumstances happening in that settlement is the better logical approach, no matter how cold hearted it may seem (but if you cant deal with it, dont pick missions that may involve violence)
Sometimes when you blow up scavs with missiles the bodies somehow get wedged inside various cabinets in buildings. If only I could do that deliberately. 😁

Like in other games that offer stealth : you cannot do stealth without non-lethal.
Thief 2 had a mission that explicitly forbade you using any sort of weapon, lethal or non-lethal. You had to ghost the place—a police station of all things!—knocking no-one out and leaving no noticeable sign of your presence because it would nullify your goal of changing a few little things in the evidence vault🙂

I think this is actually the best and most challenging way of doing a stealth mission. Otherwise it's just too easy to zap out all the NPC-s and run around unimpeded, not needing to worry about being noticed.

Yea, Odyssey being PG16 rated AND a DLC to ED (which is PEGI7), seems a double mistake to me.
I won't be satisfied until I can leave settlements looking like this :
deadalive.jpg
(Also +1 for tactical lawnmowers!) o7

Top Bottom