Emperor's Grace - Power Play Declaration of Intent.

I don't know why people feel the urge to change font colour for the entirety of their posts.

You might've had some interesting points to read had the post been legible.

Are all the Minor Factions called Emperor's Grace one minor faction or are there many chapters, that come power play, get the System of origin added to their name?

"There is a slight wrinkle in that we are renaming some minor factions to ensure they have unique names. For the most part this is just adding the system name to make it unambiguous."
Yep, they are local factions, all sharing the same name, and not one big faction. Try earning rep with one of them, and you'll note that you're not earning rep with another Emperor's Grace several systems away. Like Vasious mentioned, the different groups even support different contenders.
But we'll know for certain when the 1.3 beta arrives.

Also, the GalNet articles were about implicating one of the local groups (that's sponsored by Patreus) in the assassination attempt, and not the player group.

Last edited:
Yep, they are local factions, all sharing the same name, and not one big faction. Try earning rep with one of them, and you'll note that you're not earning rep with another Emperor's Grace several systems away.

Thats what we did, as i stated few posts above yours:

"That remains to be seen. We base our hope that they are one faction (with some exceptions, there ARE EGs with another description), as those allied with one of them are allied with the rest (not being allied with the Empire itself)."

Power play is a new system. It is going to be a learning curve for all groups who want to take the game to that level. We have made our case for it. If frontier doesn't feel it is a strong enough case. Then so be it. We adjust and play on. Ultimately the decision lies with them.

Regardless of wether EG is recognized as one of the 20 powers. We will continue to shape the galaxy with our empirical twist. However we do believe we are ready as we stated.

Bask on CMDRs

It is my guess that Powerplay will start with a few major factions and then grow from that. I don't think Emperor's Grace has a chance of being a major faction on 1.3 release but considering their already massive size I wouldn't doubt if Emperor's Grace becomes a major faction at some point in the near future.

It is my guess that Powerplay will start with a few major factions and then grow from that. I don't think Emperor's Grace has a chance of being a major faction on 1.3 release but considering their already massive size I wouldn't doubt if Emperor's Grace becomes a major faction at some point in the near future.

I don't think anyone but the Devs are 100% sure who the first powers will be. We have worked hard up to this point. Whatever it will take to become a power we are ready to work for in the future. Remember, powers can be and will be taken out. Once we get it, we can lose it. We don't expect anything to be easy.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the way to make a faction into a major powet is via expansion. You have to expand into new systems and take over enough of them to be upgraded.

I certainly hope this is the way things are - I really don't like the idea of everyone begging for FDs favour on the forums.
It should all be driven in the game itself - not here.

So this thread should be a recruitment thread in the RP forum imo.

What can basking do for you?

ISS group pic pre-basking:

group1.jpg

ISS group pic post-basking:

ifbb-group.jpg

Top: Spaddy, Upora, 59th Lefty, Onionman, Reaver 2.0, Light Fingers, Danev Hal,
Bottom: Tehoods, Ghrien Thrace, Fox Cantor, Sancho Deltoro, Dark Zepplin, Raf Van Thoren, Drider

Last edited:
We'll all be fighting for POWER!
And then, the Thargoids will come and say this: "Aw, that's cute. Now, let us show you the real meaning of the word POWER! HA HA HA"

ISS group pic pre-basking:

View attachment 35717

ISS group pic post-basking:

View attachment 35716

Top: Spaddy, Upora, 59th Lefty, Onionman, Reaver 2.0, Light Fingers, Danev Hal,
Bottom: Tehoods, Ghrien Thrace, Fox Cantor, Sancho Deltoro, Dark Zepplin, Raf Van Thoren, Drider

I must say I look so handsome that I'd rather swap the face and replace my current one. As for the physique, well I've always told my wife I'm a hunk. Can't understand why she laughs.

I look forward to a Devs decision. Emperors Grace is a powerful group of multiple factions now. It seems whatever is going on within the community, Emperors Grace appears at the heart of it. I reckon we should have the opportunity to represent/be an unknown minor power and work to develop this minor power after Powerplay.

As a collective Group, our factions were all prepared to play the Bad Guy if required following the scurrilous accusations against the Emperors Grace leadership in HR 706. The fact is, we're the loyal good guys to the Empire and the Emperor, working to protect the Empire from weasil individuals. Our factions are growing in terms of players but especially in terms of influencing systems. Now to carve out some additional systems for the glory of the Empire.

Last edited:
So what is your stance on slavery?

Need you ask? We are hardcore imperials!

Recently david Braben described the Imperial Slavery as very similar to military service nowadays. You sign the contract, serve and listen to orders for a specific time and then you are released with benefits. Seems honourable to me.

As for the federal slavery: its disguisting!

Need you ask? We are hardcore imperials!

Recently david Braben described the Imperial Slavery as very similar to military service nowadays. You sign the contract, serve and listen to orders for a specific time and then you are released with benefits. Seems honourable to me.

As for the federal slavery: its disguisting!

But here is the problem, you are buddies with Patreus, and he is getting cozy with Aisling. You may end up supporting the anti-slavery front.

Oh god another bunch of power crazy warmongers has come crawling out of the depths of hell .

Bill

<<<wonders if anyone wants to join his faction..... consists of me................. and thats about it

Top Bottom