Roccat Power Grid

another user linked this in another thread ,, so I had ago at it

ROCCAT™ Power-Grid™ is an advanced and fully-customizable remote control for your PC. It lets you connect to, monitor, and control your PC and games directly from your smartphone – and all without having to leave the action. Best of all: it’s totally free to get started.

Roccat trailer

Create and share Grids and Controls

Power-Grid™ lets you create the command center for your favorite game or
program. Think you made the perfect Grid for LoL, Dota 2 or CS:GO? Let
everybody know about it by sharing your work with gamers the world over.
Simply use the export function in Power-Grid and upload your content to the
database on the Power-Grid homepage. Looking for a premade Grid to improve
your gaming experience in Skyrim or Battlefield? Check out the database and
see what other Power-Grid™ users have put together – you’re likely to find just
what you’re looking for.

heres the one I have started on ,, there is another template made by another user in the store menu ,,

Here for more info

I have not found any issues as of yet ,, making a standard grid is very very easy ,, I have it working off my phone and my 2 tablets ,
the response is just the same as using VA ....

hope it helps others , I will be uploading my templates when I finally finish them

Enjoy Cmdr's

not looked into their hardware,, I think I have spent enough over the last few months ,,, but I can't fault this so far,, works a treat ,, and the default grids are very good,,

loads of other games already in the store for download,, (free)
I have just uploaded my 1st grid to their store

Well this is not for the likes of me then... I watched the video and dismissed it as utterly worthless... I'm sure for some people it might be cool or have a use but I don't see a value at all...

Any way good luck with it...

not looked into their hardware,, I think I have spent enough over the last few months ,,, but I can't fault this so far,, works a treat ,, and the default grids are very good,,

loads of other games already in the store for download,, (free)
I have just uploaded my 1st grid to their store

Their Arvo keyboard
Roccat-Arvo-08_090804225333.JPG
is the perfect size for the Volair sim kit keyboard tray, if you also have a mouse on said tray. :D

Leaving space for the new key bindings (I'm sure everyone who has one will change layout then)

9UPidtN.png

I made custom controls for the buttons I have so far so I can resize and reposition easily at least. Example Prev. Subsystem has become more important to me so it's already bigger than pictured now. Roccat is really great with a simpler joystick like the HotasX or X360 GamePad where we don't have all teh buttons like the x52/5 others

You can see on the later buttons I started adding what the keyboard press is, easier while things change in the alpah

ROCCAT scares me, I bought a mouse off them and every now and then the mouse driver shouts encouragement at me based on the total number of times I've clicked or scrolled. It can be a bit startling at 3am.

Nice mouse though.

Got myself a Roccat ISKU keyboard and Roccat Kone mouse, the software is simply the best software out there.

roccat_ISKU_top.jpg

Fantastic - was having real issues trying to create grids a few months back to a point where I gave up and uninstalled the program. I don't know if anything changed but the tutorial was pretty useless at the time and you couldn't delete buttons etc - so real happy you guys have it figured!

another user linked this in another thread ,, so I had ago at it

ROCCAT™ Power-Grid™ is an advanced and fully-customizable remote control for your PC. It lets you connect to, monitor, and control your PC and games directly from your smartphone – and all without having to leave the action. Best of all: it’s totally free to get started.

Roccat trailer

Create and share Grids and Controls

Power-Grid™ lets you create the command center for your favorite game or
program. Think you made the perfect Grid for LoL, Dota 2 or CS:GO? Let
everybody know about it by sharing your work with gamers the world over.
Simply use the export function in Power-Grid and upload your content to the
database on the Power-Grid homepage. Looking for a premade Grid to improve
your gaming experience in Skyrim or Battlefield? Check out the database and
see what other Power-Grid™ users have put together – you’re likely to find just
what you’re looking for.

heres the one I have started on ,, there is another template made by another user in the store menu ,,

Here for more info

I have not found any issues as of yet ,, making a standard grid is very very easy ,, I have it working off my phone and my 2 tablets ,
the response is just the same as using VA ....

hope it helps others , I will be uploading my templates when I finally finish them

Enjoy Cmdr's

Fantastic - was having real issues trying to create grids a few months back to a point where I gave up and uninstalled the program. I don't know if anything changed but the tutorial was pretty useless at the time and you couldn't delete buttons etc - so real happy you guys have it figured!

don't know about before ,, but buttons can be removed now,, in the editor next to the grid is add / remove etc ,,
I uploaded my grid to the store last night ,, free to download,,

once I have got most in place , awaiting trading see what comes with that,,,
I want to play with the graphics more,, I have 2 very cheap android tabs coming ,, for this ,, fingers x lolol...

Downloaded it and it looks to have great potential! Cheers!

its a great bit of software,, but to most people its just a gimc thingt ,, which they are quite right it is ,, why use external soruces , when you can use a keyboard,,

difference is , that you can see visually , and not have to remeeber which key you coded on the KB,, and its another gadget for me,, love gadgets

enjoy the software

its a great bit of software,, but to most people its just a gimc thingt ,, which they are quite right it is ,, why use external soruces , when you can use a keyboard,,

difference is , that you can see visually , and not have to remeeber which key you coded on the KB,, and its another gadget for me,, love gadgets

enjoy the software

I wasn't aware of this but after reading all the above posts I pretty much came to the same conclusion!

Will investigate further, I'm a gadget lover, so any excuse!

Will wait for 4.0 and possibly Beta before jumping in tho.

Bookmarked this thread.

Cheers chaps :)

I run two Powergrids, one on a tablet, one on my phone. I use them to free up some real estate on my Hotas buttons.
I'll upload them when the game gets to Gamma and I've done some snazzy graphics.

One grid is currently loaded with frequently used macros; stuff like "repeat docking (or hyperspace) request" and "max [system] power, with one pip in both of the other two".
The other grid has the UI navigation on it, two big buttons for the UI panels, and up/down/left/right, next/prev tab, & select buttons.

I run two Powergrids, one on a tablet, one on my phone. I use them to free up some real estate on my Hotas buttons.
I'll upload them when the game gets to Gamma and I've done some snazzy graphics.

One grid is currently loaded with frequently used macros; stuff like "repeat docking (or hyperspace) request" and "max [system] power, with one pip in both of the other two".
The other grid has the UI navigation on it, two big buttons for the UI panels, and up/down/left/right, next/prev tab, & select buttons.

i would still like to see them if possiable

Thanks for posting this CMDR Noctivagus.

Had this software installed on my tablet for ages meaning to get round to doing the same type of interface for the game.

Nice work :D

Top Bottom