Roccat Power Grid

After pulling of the last of my hair, i finaly got the f**** thing to work.
It was the windows firewall who stopped me. Just added Power-Grid, and now it will connect to my android without crashing it.
Only problem now is that the Grid shop is down.
Hope more people are willing to share what they have so we can keep it alive.
I used this one back in the days.
Screenshot_2021-02-18 (306) Elite dangerous flying - YouTube.png

Not great image as i had to pull it from a old youtube video i made.

After pulling of the last of my hair, i finaly got the f**** thing to work.
It was the windows firewall who stopped me. Just added Power-Grid, and now it will connect to my android without crashing it.
Only problem now is that the Grid shop is down.
Hope more people are willing to share what they have so we can keep it alive.
I used this one back in the days.
View attachment 208911
Not great image as i had to pull it from a old youtube video i made.

Glad you got it working CMDR. Sorry I left that part out.
I updated my post to include this firewall issue.
Hope your hair grows back soon. o7

I stopped using roccat quite a while back due to the constant disconnection issues then the servers going down. I've heard people recommending Gameglass which do have a very small cost, but give much better immersion and usability than Roccat ever could. See their 'shards' or screens, here.

Personally, I massively went OTT after I stopped using Roccat....

Here are the screens from a couple of years ago (after Roccat), which is not much different now, although slightly improved and an extra tablet not shown in the first two overview pics, but shown below those:

6Sbzbrt.jpg

The other angle:
Pkqxz6X.jpg

Then the next 3 from August 2020. Main 10" tablet in front of the chair. Which has Elite Companion, plus the left buttons down by myself in Rainmeter:
CRuAdG5.png

Voiceattack tablet attached to the left of my chair, with Rainmeter volume + Mic slider and visualiser built by me:
V4CLxzE.png

View of the tablet above and the new tablet I mentioned. The new tablet at the top, shows everything in text which EDDI is saying so I never miss anything:
9gecH9h.jpg

Lastly, the phone at the end of the throttle. This was done in rainmeter again but this is the old version. Now, there's an animated gif of my anaconda flying in the background, rather than a static image. Basically, with 7/1 sound, I see a visual representation of where sounds are coming from, which I can easily see the direction on here too
f9mnyPQ.jpeg

Edit. If you want to use tablets and phones as PC monitors like I do, there's a free app called spacdesk which you can find on the play store and google search. Most of mine are connected that way, except the Elite Companion centre piece. That's connected with TwoMonSE which costs only around 7 quid and allows you to connect to the PC with usb cable - so it's always 100% smooth with its maps etc

Last edited:
What do you guys use now that the servers seem to be gone for good?
I installed AutoHotKey for now. I only really used Roccat for my Docking request script and AHK handles that perfectly as well. Hoping they release a non-server version of the server program. It is really stupid to require online login for a silly little remote control app.

I don't understand what people are thinking nowadays. It is getting ridiculous and tiring.

Top Bottom