UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
After a funny ol incident with a mate....

His ship rammed mine on re-entry...

Ive decided to change shields from 3A to 5C Bi weaves on my ship, and upgrade the fuel scoop to 6A on the ASP. Now then. Seems as winter is "Coming" (tm) I hear on the grapevine that shield recovery times can be boosted. Is that there true for my setup? An extra fast bi weave recovery time? Sorry to be off topic, but its what every commander worries about these days apart from leaving the biscuit oven on...

Yarrrr. wink wink.

uhmmmmmmm

SOeGeaR.png

pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

ATTENTION just found my first UP in the R CRA NEBULA system BRSO 14 couldnt pick it up however as im just going around outside bubble nebs looking for sites of them. Currently on route past Helix Neb

(Edit) Forgot to mention yes it points toward the Pleiades neb

Last edited:
I flew into the Pliades IH-V system yesterday and when I looked at my system map, there was a big gap where D2 and D3 should have been. I've been to barnacles on both before. Honked the system and 'rediscovered' them.

I'm thinking that when FD update the status of the barnacles it causes some bug that makes the planets look like new territory to us?
or a not-so-subtle "hint" ?

ATTENTION just found my first UP in the R CRA NEBULA system BRSO 14 couldnt pick it up however as im just going around outside bubble nebs looking for sites of them. Currently on route past Helix Neb

are you sure it's an Uknown Probe ?

and it's flying in free space ?

!!!!!
Can you give us more info pls?
Was it free floating in space? How did you find it exactly? Are you sure it was an Unknown Probe and not an Unknown Artifact?
More info please!
Thanks!

The UA sound have already been deeply analyzed, notes have been found, songs have been sung on the microphone, 10000 words spoken on the mic as well (from me), music have been played back.
You have no idea... :)
I'll check the old threads later for the notes.

Riz, There is grammar linked to music and that leads to maths, Someone versed in music, the grammar and the maths behind might find a clue whe don't see.

!!!!!
Can you give us more info pls?
Was it free floating in space? How did you find it exactly? Are you sure it was an Unknown Probe and not an Unknown Artifact?
More info please!
Thanks!

if he will confirm ... it could be a new shell ?

omg..

Last edited:
are you sure it's an Uknown Probe ?

and it's flying in free space ?

Yep was an unknown probe Orange two heads one smaller than the other. And nope it wasnt free flying it was a signal source convoy sorry i forgot to add that bit. me and two friends got hold of it although one died and rage quit and the other blew it up before i could get a snap thinking he could get meta for his fsd upgrade xD. Im still around though and on my own atm im about 5 jumps away if anyone wants to try find another.

I few mins ago, I thought I found something but it was an Artefact annnnd I destroyed it... I need better space brakes but it give me an Unknown Fragment tho.

I few mins ago, I thought I found something but it was an Artefact annnnd I destroyed it... I need better space brakes but it give me an Unknown Fragment tho.

Unknown fragment what is that????

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

nvrm its for palin you need 25 of them

(Edit) Forgot to mention yes it points toward the Pleiades neb

Pictures?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom