UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
it's the fact that it's all taking place out of the game. Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps not. ...

On Topic - I feel we are back to a place where we are waiting for FDev to add more content.

UAs and barnacles have been in the game for long enough to everyone notice them, that didn't enforce people investing their time in them.

the people that got hooked is here, the people that fins them for the first time ends being up here, or reddit. the people not being interested keep playing the game the way they want. And, there is not too much to add.

BTW, last time someone said : we are all waiting for FD to put the content and pay for another dlc he got a very good slap with a fresh trouch, I'd be really carefull saying that again :D

Last edited:
The interesting thing is this.
Palin has messed about with UA's and he is now an engineer. you get acess to him through Qwent, who resides in Sirius. now these 2 must be working together.
All UP convoys so far have been around Sirius and they all look to know what to do with them
So are these thins a man made adaption of a UA, with the sole purpose of finding something on Merope 5c.
Now FD did not actually say there were free floater but did say there were other ways of obtaining them, is Qwent growing these things do we need to get really chummy with him?
I don't have the invite for Qwent yet (GRRR still waiting ) so i have not been to his station. does it make UA noises like some of them do?

Last edited:
Palin has messed about with UA's and he is now an engineer. you get acess to him through Qwent, who resides in Sirius. now these 2 must be working together.
All UP convoys so far have been around Sirius and they all look to know what to do with them
So are these thins a man made adaption of a UA, with the sole purpose of finding something on Merope 5c.
Now FD did not actually say there were free floater but did say there were other ways of obtaining them, is Qwent growing these things do we need to get really chummy with him?
I don't have the invite for Qwent yet (GRRR still waiting ) so i have not been to his station. does it make UA noises like some of them do?

I'm curious about what free floater means.. it doesn't have to alone, or even an anomaly, it can be a floating probe surrounded by religious ships, combat ships, or .. other.. ships. we really don't know what are we looking for.

slarty, if it was in Sirius it would have been found by now.

I'm curious about what free floater means.. it doesn't have to alone, or even an anomaly, it can be a floating probe surrounded by religious ships, combat ships, or .. other.. ships. we really don't know what are we looking for.

slarty, if it was in Sirius it would have been found by now.

It is a little strange though, these convoys turning up deep in the bubble and not on the edge, with the systems closest to the target place being the ones with the most frequent sightings. like last time with the UA's.
The fact that they aren't mean we are missing something, and what ever it is it looks to be in the bubble going by the limited evidence we have.

Was thinking the same recently. We don't know if the UAs and UPs are from the same source. We don't know what either of them are for or are looking for. What we have is a lot of assumptions. To quote various cop programs "When the case gets cold, go back to square one."

The fact that so far UPs have only been found around Sirius is interesting, but also puzzling since UPs seem to point towards M5c.

also anyone wanna help me search the drak side of merope 5 c maybe the aswer is on the deatstar or under vaders helmet
Eclipse
(Waters) 2:04

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

Palin also did the whole disappearing and being bizarrely rescued and infected with cerberus plague thing. That guy is DODGY. Something about him smells BAD.

Was thinking the same recently. We don't know if the UAs and UPs are from the same source. We don't know what either of them are for or are looking for. What we have is a lot of assumptions. To quote various cop programs "When the case gets cold, go back to square one."

The fact that so far UPs have only been found around Sirius is interesting, but also puzzling since UPs seem to point towards M5c.

Ok picture this, its know that there was an alien presence in Merope from lore.
We scoured Merope for a hundred years and found nothing, then an artifact gets found made by the same species.
This is studied and is found to have different sensors than what we can produce. it is determined that the UA's are looking for something ship based.
It is then decided to revers engineer this artifact and produce one with the task of finding just whats in the Merope system.
the results are in there is something on Merope 5c its telling us where or who ever made the thing.
So this could be a race between the aliens/AI finding Meropes treasure or who ever made the UP's.

Last edited:
Commanders:
I think we are all agreed that we need more and preferably 'wild' Unknown Probes in order to help with our solving the current puzzle. To this end I give you:
Operation: Hunt the Wild
An operation to scour systems for UP and coordinate system-choice and record results which will be shown Here
This one involves everybody folks. No set times, no set venues, even Xboxers will be able to participate. So head on over to the 'Hunt the Wild' link and check it out, or visit the Canonn website where the same details can found Here
Thank you for your time.

o7

Last edited:
Commanders:
I think we are all agreed that we need more and preferably 'wild' Unknown Probes in order to help with our solving the current puzzle. To this end I give you:
Operation: Hunt the Wild
An operation to scour systems for UP and coordinate system-choice and record results which will be shown Here
This one involves everybody folks. No set times, no set venues, even Xboxers will be able to participate. So head on over to the 'Hunt the Wild' link and check it out..
Thank you for your time.
o7

If UP's were free floating in or around the Merope system then the convoy locations would probably be the same as they were for the UA convoys, so i am sorry to say i think you may well be looking in the wrong place.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom