UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
WOW , great discovery , well done everybody.

Now we need to bring UA and UP and Honk, maybe thargoid send UP or UA to discover where their ships crashed, and when they located it, they will come

Went to visit in Private Group and switched to Open as well ... it is persistent.

Some observations: it looks organic, and it has a green glow to it - almost like the hull (or skin) is translucent in places and is shining green energy through - bioluminescence perhaps? It also looks rather bone-like. I observed no obvious looking weapons on it, nor any form of propulsion or drives, though it's likely this was buried underneath it.

It's (the central body of the object) not really any bigger than an Asp, I know because I accidentally rammed it. Someone in Open thought that it could be an exploration/scout ship. Though, I'm not sure we would recognise alien weapon hardpoints as obviously as human made ones, so it could have had weaponry. I would imagine this would also be organic or biotech based weaponry.

It looks like it crashed backwards? Unless the bridge or cockpit is what is buried in the ground, and the rose-like shape of the body is the back, and therefore its propulsion systems.

did you take part in the cgs yesterday + today, that was making money... [wacky]

Yeah, yesterday was the first time I've made more money than smuggling slaves... And I haven't even claimed my reward yet. I was top 30 when I quit playing, so hopefully I didn't get bumped because I only moved about 2000 tons.

its good to find this but its a bit underwelming now the only thing i can think abaut is the missing "head" part and how that can possibly be a ua or up with a thargoid inside it

see though, we found that navbeacon too, but it was sitting on an SRV, next to a crashed SLF. Random POI junk, sure, but persistantish

also, this isn't the ship from the screenshot thingie. or rather, same ship, but this isn' the place. this is in a valley, with steep sides. which means there may be more than one (logically)

Last edited:
Detail of the "eye" of the crashed ship:

7OHXfU0.jpg

Deleted member 110222

D
did you take part in the cgs yesterday + today, that was making money... [wacky]

I did, and that was running drugs through Fed' space, so...

I was only interested in the money though. I'm trying to distance my personal career from the alien question.

If CMDR BALALAIKAX3 could get in touch I'd appreciate it. I can't find him on the forums here.

I'd appreciate an official statement from the Canonn Research Group too. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

Zoltan!!!! Write an official statement SOON!!!!
We're goin' on the books here ;)

PS for Drew: I hope there'll be some glory for the Keymaster here as well (that's me!) :D :D :D
ok, ok, just joking... nevermind... ;)

Good morning everyone.

I'm here to claim the right to art new alien ship.

In an old post in suggestions, I suggested an idea to add the ancient alien ships to the new current game model.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ill-the-Thargoids-ships?highlight=Howard+Pato

In this post the images desired by me have been removed:
Image 2, Image 3 and the second response image.

40px-Thargoid.png

0258.png

010101.png

These images are mine and would like to discuss the incredible similarity between them

eJwVykEOgyAQAMC_cAeWXSCr5_YdhgBRGwUieGr698ZkjvMV93WIWWxjtD5rHVNRae-xXim0pmI9dRgjxO3MZXRtmC0wODLkEZkcaUQw3jmY0DCBBTD6fewjv0JZ81Xv7u3yFAksCRaYpOOHJVSftorfH3NmJeQ.X694epYKnYDPe5K_Mpyop9XVMiM.jpg

spaceship_by_b3ngi-d5daf8o.jpg

The above all thank PDEV for add my ideas to the game

Grateful!

The ship looks more like it was grown than constructed, yes. Organic-looking all around. I wonder what materials the ship is made from? Scientists will be itching to get their hands on samples.

PS for Drew: I hope there'll be some glory for the Keymaster here as well (that's me!) :D :D :D

I've alerted the usual suspects on the council discord. Though Dr Arc was here a moment ago...

Last edited:

If Canonn could establish a chronological sequence of events for me and identify the major contributors that would be an enormous help. I can then interview individuals in quieter moments!

Though I think they've cemented their place in the book. ;)

Cheers,

Drew.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom