The Colonia Connection Route Map

...Is Colonia a planetary station or the home of Jaques?...

Meanwhile both - Jaques is the only station in the nebula, but there are several planetary bases around.

If you fly open, though - there is at least one player pirate (probably a few more, but this one is taunting on CCN discord) in the system right now, but on the other hand, there are also the Colonia defence forces (also players) around.

Meanwhile both - Jaques is the only station in the nebula, but there are several planetary bases around.

If you fly open, though - there is at least one player pirate (probably a few more, but this one is taunting on CCN discord) in the system right now, but on the other hand, there are also the Colonia defence forces (also players) around.

Cool, but Solo does not have seeded-in NPC pirates yet? (if so, lack of missions, maybe?)

Cool, but Solo does not have seeded-in NPC pirates yet? (if so, lack of missions, maybe?)

If there is a planetary base and / or station in the system you will see NPCs in supercruise and some of them may interdict you. Just be prepared to boost and jump. I have chosen not to skimp on good thrusters (for the sake of a little more jump range) for this reason. Another good reason is so I don't crash my ship when landing on a high gravity planet. I will still get 41ly from my AspX and 45ly from my Anaconda (both engineered).

This could be a silly question but Im pretty new,Im on my way to Colonia and almost in Hillary station.As Im flying a Diamondback Explorer space is tight and I left my intermediate scanner in the bubble to take my fuel scoop with me.
Do I need my scanner in Colonia? Will I find the station I need to dock without my scanner?

This could be a silly question but Im pretty new,Im on my way to Colonia and almost in Hillary station.As Im flying a Diamondback Explorer space is tight and I left my intermediate scanner in the bubble to take my fuel scoop with me.
Do I need my scanner in Colonia? Will I find the station I need to dock without my scanner?

That could actually be tricky without a scanner on board. I don't do any exploring without my Advanced Discovery Scanner and the Detailed Surface Scanner. I figure if I'm going to make my way far out, I may as well get as much data about the systems as I can. Anyway to answer your question, it's probably going to be a lot of trial and error. When you get close enough to a planet and have it targeted, your ship will soon pick up what the name of it is. You'll have to find the 4th planet and then the sub (a) planet under it. Hillary station is on the 4a planet.

Back in August, I started out towards Jaques Station in my 23ly Vulture. Got about 6500lys in and took a break from the game. Since the 23rd of December I have traveled 11k lys... I am 4500 lys away. Now I find out there are outposts with repairs and ... and... nebulae that boost your FSD 300%?!?!?

[video=youtube;PwpD3USKEKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwpD3USKEKw[/video]

Really enjoying the trip to Colonia - just reached Polo Station - so not far now! Also noticing that I am registering lots of planets that I am the first to find which is kinda cool as well.

Wish I would have come across this thread before I set out. I haven't gone to any planetary bases for aid etc. Or repairs. And the above image about neutron surfing explains a ton. Good work Commanders. Thanks for the info, it is appreciated.

So basically if oyu dont have the horizon expansion you're boned and cant make stops. That's one way to make you buy the expansion....

Thank you for this map, I'm just back in the game after more than a year off and it will help me to get through Colonia safely :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom