News David Braben Live Chat Thread - Today (17th July) at 4pm BST

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi David, and many thanks for chatting to us. Congrats on the OBE, btw. With what I've seen with ED so far, I'll stand you pint next time you're in North Yorkshire ;). Jolly well done to you and your minions :D.

My question: how close are FD in presenting your vision of ED, and has mp (and comments within the forums) exceeded your expectations of how ED will evolve?

Question!

Hi David.

The spanish community opened a topic for offer help to the spanish translation team.

Has FD considered this help?

Thanks and regards!

Oh David, oh David where have you been?

David,

Which car are you taking to go see the Queen?

dbobevisitqueen.png

Yes people that's to scale!

Hi David,

Another 1984 survivor, the original game, nothing to do with George Orwell...

So, the ability to hack the game could threaten to significantly impact peoples' enjoyment of the game and the credibility of the game itself. How difficult do you think it is to combat, and how is this to be done in ED?

almostpilot

Banned
Hi David. I´m from Brazil and appreciating ED so far.

About the BETA 1. We´ll have a completely wipe for the release(New Begining,starting everyone from scratch)?

Hi David. Are you planning to attend Fantasticon or LaveCon 2015 at all?

PS : Have you considered supporting a charity as a corporate sponsor... Hearing Dogs perhaps? ;) (See my Blog)

Hi David,

Question(s): It is already known that ships will be upgradable, but will there be different variants of ships? Ship availabily will depend on the type of system you are in, but will ships vary in price according to supply and demand? I'm guessing the current ships in alpha/beta are "used". Will we be able to purchase "new" ships (maybe with a shiny new skin, % bouns to ship systems, much higher cost).

Last question. Will we be seeing the Cobra MK1 and Viper MK1 :cool:

Thanks for creating a truly amazing game David and team :)

Thanks for doing this. My question:

It was mentioned a while ago that the Frontier studio in Canada is working on Elite Dangerous as well. I'm curious about that. Could you say something about the division of labour and what part of the game they are working on?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom