YOU can decide the fate of Lave

I just wan't to remind those who are not aware of the importance (or unimportance, you decide) of the civil war in the Lave system.

Lave radio, independent player faction is currently trying to take over the traditionally Alliance system.

To make things very simple, some claim Lave is traditionally Alliance system (or even founding system) and should stay as such, others saying it is actually different alliance coming from there.

Alliance traditionalists are mostly in favor of keeping Lave an alliance system, while Mahonites, independent faction and player group supporters are in favor of the Radio.

So who is right? Well the community can decide that. So if you care, come and help either side.

The beauty of the thing is that there is no space for spoilsports, you can come and kill warring players or faction npcs and you are simply part of the conflict.

Just stay home if you don't like the Alliance, because whatever you do, you either help Mahon, or the Alliance superpower [smile]

See you around commanders

So who is right? Well the community can decide that. So if you care, come and help either side.

i definitely would if it were a honest mass brawl, and i would choose the loosing side, but can't be bothered with the hive mind procedure of changing some letters in a label some people call gameplay. pass, but gl hf!

Last edited:
i definitely would if it were a honest mass brawl, and i would choose the loosing side, but can't be bothered with the hive mind procedure of changing some letters in a label some people call gameplay. pass, but gl hf!

Since when is fighting military ships in conflict zones changing some letters?

Since when is fighting military ships in conflict zones changing some letters?

since they are no different from any other npc at all?

anyway, nm, i'm aware my comment was uncalled for in this context. shoot me. well you can't. hey, that's the point!! :D

Alliance traditionalists are mostly in favor of keeping Lave an alliance system, while Mahonites, independent faction and player group supporters are in favor of the Radio.

Just stay home if you don't like the Alliance, because whatever you do, you either help Mahon, or the Alliance superpower [smile]
Please allow me to be confused with these statements....

Note I am all for stuff like this, but this makes very very little sense.
Especially since.
Edmund Mahon is the current Alliance Prime Minister, the political leader of the Alliance.

So yeah, it would seem taking away an alliance system is NOT supporting Mahon?

Explanation required? because I don't quite understand, especially seemingly since those Mahonites, are the ones that support Mahon in PP???? I'm only getting more confused by the logic.

But my play time is limited of late and its entirely possible I missed something when it comes to the player done aspects of things, but lore wise, it doesn't seem to work like this?

Last edited:
I just wan't to remind those who are not aware of the importance (or unimportance, you decide) of the civil war in the Lave system.

Lave radio, independent player faction is currently trying to take over the traditionally Alliance system.

To make things very simple, some claim Lave is traditionally Alliance system (or even founding system) and should stay as such, others saying it is actually different alliance coming from there.

The beauty of the thing is that there is no space for spoilsports, you can come and kill warring players or faction npcs and you are simply part of the conflict.

The Lave Radio guys are a bunch of wonderful Elite fans who deserve to secure their system.

The Lave Radio guys are a bunch of wonderful Elite fans who deserve to secure their system.

'their system'?
lore wise it is an alliance system, that freely joined and became part of the alliance, the fact that 'lave radio' isn't aligned to the Alliance, especially given the lore of lave, makes absolutely and utterly no sense. If they simply were aligned with the alliance no one would likely bat an eye, but they are not?

Goose4291

Banned
'their system'?
lore wise it is an alliance system, that freely joined and became part of the alliance, the fact that 'lave radio' isn't aligned to the Alliance, especially given the lore of lave, makes absolutely and utterly no sense. If they simply were aligned with the alliance no one would likely bat an eye, but they are not?

Well it depends how far you want to go back. Before the events of Lave revolution (which was written by one of the presenters) it had always been a independent system. Its only since then its been an alliance stronghold.

'their system'?

Well it depends how far you want to go back. Before the events of Lave revolution (which was written by one of the presenters) it had always been a independent system. Its only since then its been an alliance stronghold.

Well, yes, if you go far enough back, most all alliance systems were independent because that's what Alliance was made from, including lave? independent systems banding together?

But again, there seems to be a claim that they support Mahon but not the Alliance, which really makes no sense?

Last edited:
'their system'?

The Alliance swooped in after helping to topple the illustrious leader Walden. Lave should be free. Personally i support the Lavian Defence Organization... But will support Lave Radio in thir attempt to throw off the shackles of Alliance Oppression.

The Alliance swooped in after helping to topple the illustrious leader Walden. Lave should be free. Personally i support the Lavian Defence Organization... But will support Lave Radio in thir attempt to throw off the shackles of Alliance Oppression.

Last I checked they joined willingly Alliance didn't "Swoop in" I'd love to see facts indicating this.

They already have 2 Points of Interest dedicated to them.

Lave is is a proud green system. An attack to an Alliance faction is an attack to all of them.

I am going to bring this up because I think in the whole 'it's an old world we must protect it' business this may have been lost. The Alliance was founded with a core ideal that System governments govern themselves. Not imposing its will on them like the Federation and the Empire or other powers. Furthermore, if Frontier had an issue with Lave Radio taking control of their home system, they would not have allowed Lave radio to found a pmf there. And let's be honest, is it even a PMF? or is it a community faction like the Ant Hill Mob.

My point here is, if you are Alliance or Independent, and believe in the idea that this game is living lore, and that the existence of the faction in that system is a blessing from FDev, then you should consider supporting this war. For elements of the Alliance (a couple large PMF's) to oppose this without direct direction of Mahon is just wrong. Just my thoughts.

TL;DR it is not the place of Alliance powers to impose themselves or the Alliance itself on the local powers of Lave, an attack on this faction is an attack on the very founding beliefs of the Alliance, and we all should oppose such actions. Support Lave Radio.

Last edited:
I am going to bring this up because I think in the whole 'it's an old world we must protect it' business this may have been lost. The Alliance was founded with a core ideal that System governments govern themselves. Not imposing its will on them like the Federation and the Empire or other powers. Furthermore, if Frontier had an issue with Lave Radio taking control of their home system, they would not have allowed Lave radio to found a pmf there. And let's be honest, is it even a PMF? or is it a community faction like the Ant Hill Mob.

My point here is, if you are Alliance or Independent, and believe in the idea that this game is living lore, and that the existence of the faction in that system is a blessing from FDev, then you should consider supporting this war. For elements of the Alliance (a couple large PMF's) to oppose this without direct direction of Mahon is just wrong. Just my thoughts.

TL;DR it is not the place of Alliance powers to impose themselves or the Alliance itself on the local powers of Lave, an attack on this faction is an attack on the very founding beliefs of the Alliance, and we all should oppose such actions. Support Lave Radio.

You misunderstand what the Alliance is. It is primarily a mutual defense agreement. That is, an attack on one Alliance system, is an attack on all. This is the core of what the Alliance is. This is what you sign up for when you join the Alliance. It is this mutual defense pact that allows the self-determination of that system internally.

Workers of Lave Liberals is the local power.

The idea that a PMF inserted into the system somehow gives them "rights" over the system over existing local factions is a strange one. And if LRN were so popular locally, how come they lost at their earlier attempt? Who is imposing what on whom by force?

What the Prime Minister says or doesn't say is of no consequence in this matter. This is a core Alliance membership matter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom