Patch Notes Update Beta Update 1.01 Now Available

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi,

beta update 1.01 is in the process of going live and should be available within the next 30 minutes. It contains the following changes:

- Fix softlock in hyperspace (or 2 instances of it at any rate)
- Reduce debug churn on servers
- Fix routing letter log file spam
- Additional guard against disappearing stations
- Fix crash for delivery mission with no cargo
- Fix for start system name not showing up when returning to base after a collect or massacre mission
- Fix for PirateLord assassination mission having a zero length minimum jump distance
- Some text tweaks
- Fix for update damage crash
- Prevent OOM GPU crash with missing page in vertex or index buffers
- Added paint job hook in with store
- Added code side mission minimum jump distances, and added the contracts to the mission description
- Fix null value crash in launch bay
- New GFx Libraries with Scaleform's most recent heap code
- Prevent false positives in the player info ship check when new peer ship is in supercruise
- Handle the case when a NewObject letter fails to read the new object's factory
- Prevent crash on null value in docking door
- Very slightly increased the max fuel per jump attribute so that the smaller ships can jump a tiny bit further than before (around 6 LY rather than 5.5 LY)
- Send error telemetry on saved game XML parse failure
- ) Prevent the DockingComputer from access violating
- Defaulting the station to draw everything and only turn bits off based on position, instead of the other way around
- Mission templates for completing the mission on delivery rather than returning to the station
- Minor change to the layout of the first internal panel (status) to allow names of up to and possibly over 20 characters to be shown
- Salting StellarBodyEffectsRenderInstance with some extra sanity checking.
- Fixed non-initialisation report details on ShppPersonalisationComponent
- Changed StellarBackgroundRenderInstance to have zero defaults
- Fix cargo units on Type 6

Michael

Last edited:
"- Mission templates for completing the mission on delivery rather than returning to the station"

THANK YOU <3

Already got it up and running. That was fast work on the patch guys, brilliant work, you never dissapoint! :cool:

Thanks Michael,

Have you guys thought about the tokens for returning to station once you kill "X" amount of bad guys?

At least from my perspective it does seem a little bit "harsh" that when you "die" all your tokens die with you as well. Or what are your thoughts on that?

No fix for the friend/grouping system not working and it being entirely random if you group with friends? Can I assume then this is a bit more complex and will be fixed asap?

You guys are crazy efficient, releasing an update on pretty much the first day (or is it the second day)?

I'm looking forward to sell the 4 tons of Tabacco I managed to collect inside Aulin Enterprise starport!!

I am amazed at how fast the devs are working on patching it up. The beta has just been online for a couple of hours yet. Great works, thank you guys! :smilie:

Michael Brookes

Game Director
No fix for the friend/grouping system not working and it being entirely random if you group with friends? Can I assume then this is a bit more complex and will be fixed asap?

This should be kind of working, but some server issues mean that people aren't always migrated between servers. We're continuing to look into it.

Michael

How big is it, my crap internet needs to know how long it's going to take to download the patch!

Why don't we have a time estimate on the launcher for this at all? I'm pretty sure it's been asked for on multiple occasions!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom