Patch Notes Update Beta Update 1.01 Now Available

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well this would explain why my game crashed out :p

Very efficient patching guys, looking forward to my first proper session in Beta 1(.1)!:D

SlackR

Banned
image.jpg

????

Any idea why this is happening?

Not sure if this is a new problem or otherwise. Have a problem with the UI focus button (which is mapped to my X-52 pinky switch as default). Previously I would hold down the pinky and I could use my joystick hat to switch to the right panel, then switch to the centre or left panels by hitting left.

Now the only way to return to the centre view is to let go of the pinky switch and click it again. Much less elegant in my opinion.

Why don't we have a time estimate on the launcher for this at all?

That's a VERY good idea. Might tip me over into shelling out the money for the beta (my internet isn't too fast)

Also, I think those fixes will make many players happy:
Additional guard against disappearing stations
- Very slightly increased the max fuel per jump attribute so that the smaller ships can jump a tiny bit further than before (around 6 LY rather than 5.5 LY)
- Defaulting the station to draw everything and only turn bits off based on position, instead of the other way around

Fast patch. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything about those of use that are stuck at the main menu and unable to even play the game.

ERROR!

image-EABC_53D92ADD.jpg

The game loads up fine and trading works but still can't accept any jobs!

After Error message then this happens.

image-E56C_53D92B31.jpg

[Added spoiler tags to prevent image breaking thread - Michael]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom