Looking for Zemina Toraval pilots on Xbox

Hopping this is the right thread, I try to set up a wing supporting Zemina Torval for Xbox players.

As setting up a wing on Xbox is much more difficult than on PC (no Discord, Trello, Rediit et al), I wanted to try to find some cmdrs over here.

It seems to be the first wing pledgeg to Torval on Xbox. The wing is also (or especially) for casual players.

If anyone is interested to join, you can connect us via Inara.

https://inara.cz/wing/2735/

Hopping this is the right thread, I try to set up a wing supporting Zemina Torval for Xbox players.

As setting up a wing on Xbox is much more difficult than on PC (no Discord, Trello, Rediit et al), I wanted to try to find some cmdrs over here.

It seems to be the first wing pledgeg to Torval on Xbox. The wing is also (or especially) for casual players.

If anyone is interested to join, you can connect us via Inara.

https://inara.cz/wing/2735/
Torval has a discord, it exists even for us console peasants lol.

In fact, joining the Torval Discord server is highly recommended, especially if you are planning to positively contribute. There is SO much going on behind the scenes. Just grab a screenshot of your right hand panel showing that you've pledged and you're in. Trust me, it is in Torvals best interest to coordinate on Discord! Let us know if you need a link!

In fact, joining the Torval Discord server is highly recommended, especially if you are planning to positively contribute. There is SO much going on behind the scenes. Just grab a screenshot of your right hand panel showing that you've pledged and you're in. Trust me, it is in Torvals best interest to coordinate on Discord! Let us know if you need a link!

In fact, I am a Torvaluable and active on the Discord as well as the Trello, I do spend a couple of milions every cycle on the PP and do support the BGS. And that is the reason I am looking for more players willing to join the PP. Actually, I hope to motivate more casual (console) players to join the PP.

My mistake, apologies! You already know what you're doing! I'll add you, if you don't mind. I fly for EIC, but I'll always follow the ol' lady. Unless module shopping, of course...

Top Bottom