Concluding a journey.

Wow this trip has been exhausting. Props to those intrepid explorers who have been out in the black for forever. My mind has been getting numb every time I log in. I'm so ready to see a space station. I don't care if it's run down, new and shiny, or just a platform, heck, I'll even take a planet to land on. I'm ready for my pay day, some first discovered's to my list, and maybe see some people, if anyone is there. Colonia here I come!

3DH4Ly2.jpg

Important points to remember:

1. Wear Trousers. Walking around in your underpants is frowned upon
2. Change your clothes. They are NOT meant to crackle as you walk.
3. The people ARE real. You cannot walk through them and they do not.... "do things" when you want
4. Water is meant to be clear... not a faint tinge of yellow, nor does it steam gently.
5. That pile of magazines.. Do something with them.
6. You might want to just expose all your clothing to the hard vacuum. It's the best way to... err... freshen them.

Don't forget to request docking permission before entering the mail slot.
I'm sure more than one pilot has lost his ship and exploration data to the space station parking police.

3. The people ARE real. You cannot walk through them and they do not.... "do things" when you want
4. Water is meant to be clear... not a faint tinge of yellow, nor does it steam gently.
6. You might want to just expose all your clothing to the hard vacuum. It's the best way to... err... freshen them.

:D..

This should be a sticky....

sorry about that

Don't forget to request docking permission before entering the mail slot.
I'm sure more than one pilot has lost his ship and exploration data to the space station parking police.

Did that once but was lucky and got away without losing my ship and more importantly data. Now I do a little mental rehearsal a couple ly's out.

Aps.

Man, I totally understand this. I usually try to sell data at least once every two weeks, if not sooner. I hate that feeling of "I could lose everything". And yeah, requesting docking clearance... that's a big one. :) Some of my landings after long exploration missions have been my smoothest. Out of practice, sure, but also paranoid and careful. I don't know if that's how it is for most people or not, though. ;) :D

Also, on the way back... Don't listen to the bobblehead on the left. That one is a trouble-maker. ;)

Top Bottom