Outfitting once you get to Colonia

HI,

Does anyone have a short list of best stations to outfit your ship once you get to Colonia. Came out with all D rated shields etc and need better equipment. My D rated tiny thrusters are not getting me away from the pirates out here....

Do I have to ship everything out?

Outfitting is sparse in the Colonia area. Best to store modules before leaving the bubble and then have them shipped.

That said, you can use EDDB to find the modules you're looking for if they are available anywhere in the area.
Here's link to an example https://eddb.io/station?m=945&i=1&r=633211
Just enter the module type you're looking for.

As you can see there are no 5A thrusters available within 21Kly. There are virtually no A rated modules of any kind in the region.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a short list of best stations to outfit your ship once you get to Colonia. Came out with all D rated shields etc and need better equipment. My D rated tiny thrusters are not getting me away from the pirates out here....
Best local outfitting is at the following stations

Colonia Dream (Ratraii)
Colonia Hub (Colonia - surface)
Robardin Rock (Carcosa)
TolaGarf's Junkyard (Kojeara)
Dervish Platform (Ogmar - outpost)

With the exception of Dervish Platform, these also all have good shipyards if you want to try a different hull.

Generally C-rated equipment is the best that's available. Exceptions to this:
- A-rated refineries, collectors and prospectors available in all sizes
- B-rated modules of most types available in sizes 3 or smaller
- A-rated shield boosters available
- All (non-AX) weapon types and sizes available

Best local outfitting is at the following stations

Colonia Dream (Ratraii)
Colonia Hub (Colonia - surface)
Robardin Rock (Carcosa)
TolaGarf's Junkyard (Kojeara)
Dervish Platform (Ogmar - outpost)

With the exception of Dervish Platform, these also all have good shipyards if you want to try a different hull.

Generally C-rated equipment is the best that's available. Exceptions to this:
- A-rated refineries, collectors and prospectors available in all sizes
- B-rated modules of most types available in sizes 3 or smaller
- A-rated shield boosters available
- All (non-AX) weapon types and sizes available

Never found any A rated Shield Boosters--- although 3rd party sites say that they exist

Out fitting in Colonia

I flew in a docking computer from the bubble, it took 61h and a million or more, only to fine one at another station!

My first trip to Colonia I found after getting my new ships there I couldn't get much of anything A-Rated. So went back to the Bubble, engineered my A-rated Modules and as mentioned already, shipped them there along with some of my other ships. Colonia is still pretty much the wild west...

Top Bottom