So.....that Tech Broker

I didn't expect exotic tech from this broker. Shock Cannons! Corrosive Weapons! And plenty more according to the stream. :eek:

Personal narrative, indeed.

I was sorta hoping personal narrative would involve more lore like elements like rare mission chains with more persistent characters. More guns is nice I suppose, but the new terrain stole the show for me.

Looks like 'Rhenium' is a new metal?

VwrA5qS.jpg

These new weapons could be like PowerPlay weapons....................Bloody useless

or

???????????

I don't think "personal narrative" is a good way to describe this new feature. It's just another system to lock content, like Navy ranks.

I was sorta hoping personal narrative would involve more lore like elements like rare mission chains with more persistent characters. More guns is nice I suppose, but the new terrain stole the show for me.

If everybody is running the same story line with the same persistent characters, it's neither unique nor personal anymore. They rather break world coherency like those epic arcs in EVE Online. When everybody is the chosen one, no one is.

I hope this Tech Broker will sell transponders to make the Keelback register as a T6 on the radar. And the T10 as a T9, so we can finally have true Q Ships.

Top Bottom