Guardian ruins bunker door

Hmm do you think those doors could be opened? That'd be cool.

The only thing i know is that it looks like a entrance to an underground facility. I am hoping someone knows more. Maybe their is a guardian ship down there .

Definitely would be interested in figuring that out myself. Might be a mechanism somewhere around the site to get in. Part of a larger puzzle we've missed? Who knows at this point?

Also: https://canonn.science/how-to-join/

Hello,

I have spent sround 16 hours on this (i have 10 weapon blueprints) and am at a loss. Even brought thargoid sensors with me !

I have joined the Canonn Group. Can you give me the discord channel they use ?

I don't want to curb your enthusiasm, but I don't think the engine can handle caves (yet). So I wouldn't expect an underground facility as Generalwasted said.

But maybe we can still open it and get a treasure room.

The discord is on that link that I posted. :)

Can.you suggest the best room to ask my question ?

I don't want to curb your enthusiasm, but I don't think the engine can handle caves (yet). So I wouldn't expect an underground facility as Generalwasted said.

Well maybe a simular structure to the thargoid base ?

Yeah, we've been able to do 'underground' where the area above is a model...

Thargoid sites can be entered, caves certainly are possible. I'm more inclined to think these "bunkers" are where they keep the Sentinels.

Has anyone else noticed the knocking sounds around the open area near the door? I spent quite a long time driving around and trying to locate the source of those sounds and eventually decided they were probably coming from below ground. That may be just part of the general atmosphere of the place or it may be a dirty great hint that there's more to the place than just the pylons and the scannable orb.

----

STOP PRESS: livestream tonight!

Livestream-Guardian-Ruins-with-Adam-Woods-tonight-(01-03-18)-7PM-GMT

Last edited:
Every other arc in that place has symbols as well, not sure they are relevant, but hell, makes for a good race track with checkpoints LOL
Edit: Obstacle race anyone? killing sentinels is forbidden, they are part of the track!

Last edited:
Every other arc in that place has symbols as well, not sure they are relevant, but hell, makes for a good race track with checkpoints LOL
Edit: Obstacle race anyone? killing sentinels is forbidden, they are part of the track!

I am defiantely up for some races around the site. I was also pulling off some sweet tricks in the air, i got 120 metres off the ground and a serious number of rotations .

Strong, blastdoors?
Knocking coming from within?
Odd alien bodies/faces etched on to the door?

Clearly a Thargoid Prison. And she's pi:Ded!

Top Bottom