Guardian ruins bunker door

Thargoid sites can be entered, caves certainly are possible. I'm more inclined to think these "bunkers" are where they keep the Sentinels.

I meant underground caves, as in below the planet's height map. The Thargoid structures are placed on top of the planet, but you can't go below the planet's surface.

You could be very wrong as well.

Of course. I'm not stating this as fact.

I meant underground caves, as in below the planet's height map. The Thargoid structures are placed on top of the planet, but you can't go below the planet's surface.

I suspected this was what you meant. Well ... it's a bit of a cheat but what they could do I suppose is plonk a Thargoid base like structure in a crater such that it looks as if it's underground caves. Like I say, a bit of a cheat but it could work.

That looks to me like some kind of guardian craft hanger and as people have been finding Guardian vessel Blueprint along with the Modula and weapon blueprints that are for tech brokers I wouldn't be to surprised if Guardian ships will be available in the future and they come from there or maybe they are already in the game and figuring out how to open than is how you get one.

I suspected this was what you meant. Well ... it's a bit of a cheat but what they could do I suppose is plonk a Thargoid base like structure in a crater such that it looks as if it's underground caves. Like I say, a bit of a cheat but it could work.

FWIW It's certainly possible to do caves with height maps. Likely to be easier still if you have hand placed assets.

There is no underground structure. Once i relogged, my camera droped below the planetsurface and if there is something you normally see it. There was nothing but the bugged view on Guardian Ruins from below, no underground structure.

Hello,

Is there any info on how to get these bunker doors open at the guardian site in Syneffe

Also, how do i get onto Canonn Discord chatroom please ?

Thanks.

https://preview.ibb.co/gUhuXc/689_B4_B90_F7_E9_4_ACC_B307_BE8_F8550_DEC9.jpg

https://preview.ibb.co/j1Zisc/B5044_C5_E_FAEF_4_B78_87_BD_828_B03_B36495.jpg

I'm wondering...

Has anyone powered up a site, with all 6 pillars, then, without using the Relic on the massive orb, get some relics in their SRV and try to approach these door-looking bunkers to see if they open?

The triangle in the middle of the door is similar to the triangle on the ground when 6 pillars have powered up the orb.

If anyone knows of such a site, with 6 energy pillars and a door, let me know, I'll go check it out.

I'm wondering...

Has anyone powered up a site, with all 6 pillars, then, without using the Relic on the massive orb, get some relics in their SRV and try to approach these door-looking bunkers to see if they open?

The triangle in the middle of the door is similar to the triangle on the ground when 6 pillars have powered up the orb.

If anyone knows of such a site, with 6 energy pillars and a door, let me know, I'll go check it out.

I tried that at the one in Col 173 Sector HR-M b23-3, nothing happened. The door on that bunker is already open just a crack. You can see a dirt filled room inside. It's so tantalizing.

They do look sentinel-sized. Like a hardened bunker for present-day warplanes.

I tried that at the one in Col 173 Sector HR-M b23-3, nothing happened. The door on that bunker is already open just a crack. You can see a dirt filled room inside. It's so tantalizing.

"I see wonderful things!" Beware the Tutankhamun curse.

Last edited:
I'm wondering...

Yes i tried all of what you suggested. I also transported a couple of thargoid sensors, no response. Also there are no orbs on the site either so i transported those there to, different combinations etc, but no response.

Those pillars seem specifically to power up the big orb, i also hoped that if not activated it would power up the door . If you look on top of the bunker in the second picture you can see two relics on top of the bunker

New info ! https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-GUARDIAN-SITE-SYNUEFE-EU-Q-C21-10-A3/?page=1

Newer info! https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-Site-SYNUEFE-EU-Q-C21-10-A3-update?p=6474367

At one of the sites I logged out in my SRV, when I logged back in I was inside one of the bunkers.

Was just an empty space with the same gold reflective weathered texturing on the walls as you see on the doors from the outside.

maybe the doors open when you successfully activate all the beacon things. EDIT: like bitstorm said, there may not be anything actually spawned inside until we do a certain action.

Last edited:
Yes. Seems to be a prop. But the fact that there's a dark room behind the door leaves me hopeful for the future.

At one of the sites I logged out in my SRV, when I logged back in I was inside one of the bunkers.

Was just an empty space with the same gold reflective weathered texturing on the walls as you see on the doors from the outside.

Sweet. So you got some pictures of the mural on the back wall? Please tell me you did 🙏

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-Site-SYNUEFE-EU-Q-C21-10-A3-update?p=6474367

Yes. Seems to be a prop. But the fact that there's a dark room behind the door leaves me hopeful for the future.

maybe the doors open when you successfully activate all the beacon things. EDIT: like bitstorm said, there may not be anything actually spawned inside until we do a certain action.

Trust me i tried almost everything.

I'm wondering...

I tried that. No dice.

Top Bottom