PvP The Git Gud Guide to Trading in Open (or just surviving in general)

Deleted member 115407

D
Solid gold advice and instruction. A must have for any player who is unsure of their Open survival skills.

Sadly I suspect it will never happen, too much comedy swearing. Despite the fact that most of us are over 40 30.

Just watched it again and noticed the other windows Rinzler has open during the Coriolis build. I like subtle touches like that.

Just one Sticky with Discord links wouldn't be a bad idea. Or some tips on how to survive being Pirated. I duno, I'm sure there is some compromise that could be reached if there was the will.

ALGOMATIC

Banned
One of the best vids in ED.

Unfortunately even A rated shields with 2 stock boosters will not be enough vs engineers 3.0 with the massive buffs in dps and speed. Even if you survive the 15 sec with 50% hull, most likely your cargo hutch is busted and you lost majority if not all your cargo which is probably worse than a rebuy.

Stock defences have no chance against engineered weapons.

Nice one, Rinzler!

Allow me to add one detail... a target lock breaker PA would prevent the high wake, so a good counter point is to use the map to route your jump to the other system you choose and key-bind a specific key to "jump to next system in route" from the control menu... this would speed up the process to target again the system you want to scape to.

Cheers!

Sadly I suspect it will never happen, too much comedy swearing. Despite the fact that most of us are over 40 30.

Just watched it again and noticed the other windows Rinzler has open during the Coriolis build. I like subtle touches like that.

Just one Sticky with Discord links wouldn't be a bad idea. Or some tips on how to survive being Pirated. I duno, I'm sure there is some compromise that could be reached if there was the will.

Hahahaha, thanks for pointing that out.
Missed that before.

Nice one, Rinzler!

Allow me to add one detail... a target lock breaker PA would prevent the high wake, so a good counter point is to use the map to route your jump to the other system you choose and key-bind a specific key to "jump to next system in route" from the control menu... this would speed up the process to target again the system you want to scape to.

Cheers!

TLB doesn't interrupt highwakes.

Nice try.
But why would I do all that when I can just trade in Solo?
I mean no offense. But there is Zero advantage in Trading in Open.
Only Risks for which I need precautions that cost me Cargo Capacity :)

Top Bottom