Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How silly of me, I should’ve known.
It’s not a ‘fix’, it’s a ‘balance’.....

Hey, FDev, the console SRV instancing isn’t balanced, it needs to be balanced.
Hey, FDev, every time 3 commanders try and get into the same instance on a planet surface, we get 100 million credits per hour!

It almost looked like they were going to say the 21:9 ultra wide galmap and system map display pointer alignment bug was fixed. Alas, they didn't. I suspect that is probably the longest running bug in the game. Been around since before Gamma, and has been reported again with every patch release.

*Disappointment intensifies

You cannot help feeling down saying "Maybe next patch" every time.
I know it was always going to be a small update, but there is literally nothing in this that interests me.
I'd have jumped at a long list of bug fixes instead of this.

No fix for the huge multicannon intermittent audio issue
No fix for "$###SystemName" appearing everywhere
No new weapon types - just new classes of existing weapons
No modification of pitiful CZ massacre mission rewards

When you compare the output in 3.2 with the output from previous point releases - e.g. Wings, Powerplay, Arena, Engineers, etc - plus the increasing number of long-term trivial and non-trivial bugs, it's pretty clear to see that there simply isn't the resource assigned to this game that there used to be.

Maybe the Dinosaurs trashed the Roller Coaster, and the bug team had to go help out.
"Maybe next patch" or "Maybe next patch" ....Cargo will stop following me around like somehow I'M THE SHIP and not a SPACEMAN !! who can fit into a smaller ship.

Maybe the Dinosaurs trashed the Roller Coaster, and the bug team had to go help out.
"Maybe next patch" or "Maybe next patch" ....Cargo will stop following me around like somehow I'M THE SHIP and not a SPACEMAN !! who can fit into a smaller ship.

Well you have a lot of things in your pockets : a few tons of components for example.

The Replicated Man

T
Can we get some class 3 and 4 railguns? And some class 4 Frags? Thanks! - Your pvp community

Best bug for crashes :

"{14:25:19GMT 55.056s} Cutter_0x000006ba95a6e005 Attempting to spawn docked but pad not in correct state, poking it"

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
airplane.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom