Wonder if the tone of this thread from the die hards (one's still around after drinking the Cool Aid) is ever going to make a difference to the Dev's and their plans (?)We're not even asking for new content or ships or features. We just want fixes to the old content so we can frickin' enjoy it.
Thank you FDevGreetings Commanders,
Here are the release notes for Beyond Chapter 3 (Appears as 1.24 on the PS4).
The following weapons have been added to outfitting (where applicable):
The following weapons have been added to the Human Tech Broker:
- Large Dumbfire Missile
- Large Seeking Missile
- Large Torpedo Launcher
- Large Multi Cannon (turret)
The following weapons have been added to the Guardian Tech Broker
- Small Shock Cannon (turret)
- Small Shock Cannon (gimbal)
- Small Shock Cannon (fixed)
- Small Guardian plasma launcher (turret)
- Small Guardian plasma launcher (fixed)
- Small Guardian Shard Cannon (turret)
- Small Guardian Shard Cannon (fixed)
- Small Guardian Gauss Cannon (fixed)
Crusader : Latest member of the Alliance ship group. A medium sized ship based on the Alliance Chieftain, with the additional space to carry a fighter bay.
New Guardian sites added to space and planet surfaces for players to investigate.
Three Guardian fighters added (via Guardian tech brokers):
- Trident (XG7) armed with a Plasma Auto Cannon
- Javelin (XG8) armed with a Shard Launcher
- Lance (XG9) armed with a Gauss Focus Cannon
Players will now be able to work with a variety of Engineers across the Colonia region.
Added two new wing mission types:
Fixes and Improvements
- Planetary settlement hack
- Planetary settlement disable
Fixed some misaligned geometry at Pavlov Beacon
Increased the volume of the Archer COVAS pack
Galaxy Map/System Map
Renamed some systems that had duplicated names
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Fixed some German localisation issues
- Fixed some localisation issues with the unlock messages for Guardian technologies
- Fixed issue where ships hitcheck is missing when player is in an SRV
- Fixed a rare issue causing a resource extraction site to be incorrectly positioned outside an asteroid belt
- Added missing interaction objects to Agricultural Installation
- Fixed some improperly placed Guardian pylons
- Fixed Skimmers not spawning correctly at Bova Point+
- Fixed some instances of mission targets not appearing in mission specific signal sources
- Fixed an issue with completing Source and Return missions
- Fixed mission objectives not spawning for Dark Wheel Wetwork mission
- Fixed some instances of Assassination missions not updating correctly when scanning a Nav Beacon
- Fixed missing text in some mission messages
- Fixed wing depot text incorrectly appearing in a non-wing variant
Fixed the 20% discount on Corrosion Resistant Cargo Racks not applying at an Edmund Mahon controlled station
Ships & SRV
Fixed the Pulse paintjob displaying incorrectly when your ship is damaged
Improved some areas of the Military paintjob
Krait Mk. II
Federal Drop Ship
- Fixed antenna that could only be seen from inside the cockpit
- Fixed the order of the dashboard bobblehead slots
- Fixed missing boost and thruster audio when in vanity camera
- Fixed description inconsistencies
- Fixed outfitting camera issues whilst in VR
- Fixed missing UI audio for multi-crew members
Fixed incorrect name plate outfitting cameras
- Fixed a memory related crash for Xbox One
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when in an Remote Engineer Workshop
- Fixed a rare Galaxy Map crash
- Fixed Xbox One crash that could occur when disconnecting a controller
- Fixed a crash that could occur when activating data points at Penal Colony BV-2259
- Fixed a crash that could occur when swapping modules
Fixed the landing pad number being truncated when playing the game in Brazilian Portuguese
Weapons & Modules
Server Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed Guardian Modules being listed incorrectly when playing the game in Russian
- Fixed an issue whereby the turreted version of the Flechette Launcher would not show in outfitting if unlocked before the fixed version
- Demand for mined commodities during mining community goals should now be displayed in the commodity market's demand column
- Fix Commander module storage limits occasionally breaking when swapping multiple modules between storage & ship
- Premium guardian synthesis recipes now use guardian materials, like the basic & standard guardian recipes
- Markets at risk of being affected by Thargoid Sensor interference should more clearly advertise their increased demand for meta alloys
It makes a complete profession (npc pirating) unplayable for more than 9 months now :|Unacceptable. Unbelievable. How long are we expected to live with the NPC power plant issue, not to mention that they still immediately begin charging their FSD's right after an interdiction during the cooldown period?
I guess the only programmer who knew how the routine responsible for those functions worked left some time ago and the others are too afraid to just pull a random jenga block from the tower of code.Thank you FDev
But i'm missing some important lines.....
- fixed NPC's using powerplant with 100% output at 0% integrity
- fixed NPC's having no cooldown on FSD
Is there something about these major bugs?
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.Incoming salt Sir!
Deploy Tequila and lime!
Yes you are unfortunately.I better don't log in and find my Powerplay weapons have disappeared out of my storage when I login tonight. They were months of grinding (thanks for not wasting my time Frontier)! FDev, if you are planning to do those kind of things you should send an email to all the users and don't rely on a post somewhere amongst thousands of forum threads. This is the first time I heard about this "issue". What is the point exactly in reducing storage space? Am I missing something?
I mean, just deleting them should be out of the question. The most sensible approach would be if the amount could always automatically be reduced once you take a module out of storage, until it reaches 120 again... Or possibly just deleting a slot once two are free, so that you are always left with at least one empty one.What is going to happen to the excess modules isn't clear.
This one i just don't get.Yeah this is a serious bug that needs fixing, it makes it extremely hard to interdict anyone in those ships! Will be seriously if this is not fixed.
It does seem strange that every Wednesday I get a message whenever I board-hop telling me that a Power Play cycle is imminent yet they couldn't put out a message in-game over the last few weeks warning people of the consequences of having >120 modules in storage.I better don't log in and find my Powerplay weapons have disappeared out of my storage when I login tonight. They were months of grinding (thanks for not wasting my time Frontier)! FDev, if you are planning to do those kind of things you should send an email to all the users and don't rely on a post somewhere amongst thousands of forum threads. This is the first time I heard about this "issue". What is the point exactly in reducing storage space? Am I missing something?