Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I dared to ask during the life stream whether FD ever considered integrating EDEngineer into the game and only received a frosty nothing. Meanwhile I'd like to reject this request as right now the new update of EDEngineer arrived. This guy is so fast I guess with FD doing the job would mean 2 extra weeks at least. :p

We only can hope he'll never give up on this project...

I use market connector linked to the Inara account, then I can see on Inara what I have and what I'm missing for every single blueprint, amongst a bazillion other things, I have to alt-tab to the browser though, but no biggie for me.

SO if the guy from EDEngineer quits and moves to Siberia, you'll still have something. :)

Well, all the positivity aside, let me put it this way: whenever we do a major release event, all the staff is expected to be there. Team leads in particular, anybody above that is considered granted. No holidays whatsoever. Ok, no words from DBOBE too this time, but looks strange IMHO. Just mentioning.

O7,
[noob]

He wasn't much around 3.1 release too imho.

RES SITE MISSSING IN ASELLUS PRIMUS 3

Hi ED Staff,

just to report that in Asellus Primus, after the update, there aren't anymore RES site in the rings of Asellus 3.
Is it intendet?
if not could you please verify and fix it :)
thank you very much for your time and effort
Yana Matmata

sollisb

Banned
That big Q4 update they mentioned? The one that will be towards the end of the year. Remember that? Yeah. That's what they've been doing.

Ungrateful and entitled.. the lot of you. Most communities are toxic.. this one is just salty beyond measure.

You may be correct, that all the bug fixes will be in Q4...

However, when one sees fixes to paint jobs being done before bug fixes, it raises hackles.
Paint jobs are for those that use them, a convenience, a nice to have, an way to play dress up my ship. Game bugs on the other hand effect all players.

Surely with 100+ devs, they could have addressed all the combat bugs? Instead what to we get? More new bugs. (Players SLFs now get stuck and do nothing, so you have to exit the res site and lose them, so you can launch again)

TO ALL:

You can now take cargo mission without having the needed cargo space!!

THAT IS ALL

Apart from some wishes unfulfilled by 3.2 this is definitely a huge increase in QoL. O.K., I'll probabely not do such a mission with a single class 2 cargo rack in my FdL, but this is a huge versatility increase for more than one medium or small ship.

This is what the team has done IN ADDITION TO the work on the much larger Q4 update, which will be larger than 10 GB when it comes (because Ch. 1 was 10.1 GB, and they said Q4's updaet will be bigger) and IN ADDITION TO the premium expansion they've been working on.

So acting like this patch is all they've been doing with their time is blatantly misleading.

Yes, Q4 must ask a lot of resources

Thanks for another salty sea of tears to surf on.

...and for the change log.

*edit*
Oh and for the actual changes of course.

I see from the bug reports pouring in the forum that Fdev didn't test this build before release...

What kind of moron(s) don't test their product before release? Obviously Fdev...

Hell, Johnson & Johnson tests their products before putting them on the shelf and they mainly produce baby products. Could you imagine the false advertising lawsuits of a "no more tears" formula that makes your baby tear up?! It's seems Fdev likes the tears of their customers trying to play their "new" content but can't because of buggy new and old features. [haha]

Or... Fdev is farming salt from those tears... [tinfoilhat]

#EliteDangerousNoMoreTears

I see from the bug reports pouring in the forum that Fdev didn't test this build before release...

What kind of moron(s) don't test their product before release? Obviously Fdev...

Hell, Johnson & Johnson tests their products before putting them on the shelf and they mainly produce baby products. Could you imagine the false advertising lawsuits of a "no more tears" formula that makes your baby tear up?! It's seems Fdev likes the tears of their customers trying to play their "new" content but can't because of buggy new and old features. [haha]

Or... Fdev is farming salt from those tears... [tinfoilhat]

#EliteDangerousNoMoreTears

Um. Talcum powder?

I have been hunting down Scouts in LHS 283 for the last four days with NHSS ranging from level 3 to 8. Since the update there are only level 7 treats, all Medusas. I have been in this system for over 2 hours with two of my friends in a wing. We tried to kill several Medusas, no luck! We are all 3 combat Elite with each well over 1000hrs game time and only managed to kill the first heart after half an hour in the instance. FDev, have you nerfed the Medusas or the guardian weapons? They don*t seem to do much damage at all. BTW one of my fellow commanders brought two of the new Guardian fighters. They seem to be about as useless as the AX Taipan! Purely cosmetic, with no real effect! This means I will skip all the Guardian Fighter grind in this "update" and try to find something else to do instead.

Back to the NHSS, are they supposed to be all Medusas?

Also, I have bought the Crusader and must say I am more than underwhelmed. I thought if the add a fighter bay it may become a little bit heavier and therefore a little bit slower than the two other Alliance ships and I was right with my assumption. I also thought that they might add another weapons slot to balance out the additional weight and give it more shields. Boy was I wrong. One M size weapons slot has been removed, so only three S slots 2 M slots and one L slot. Why? Also the Challenger has two size 6 slots and the Crusader has only a size 6 and a size 5. Why? This means I can either only have a size 5 hangar bay and a size 6 shield, or I have a size 6 fighter bay and a size 5 shield. Why?

The Crusader is utterly unnecessary as there is already a size M ship that is better in ANY way, the Krait! I sincerely hope you guys at Frontier put your brains together when you are designing the Krait Phantom and don´t make it a disappointment like the Crusader. At least the Crusader has been given a spoiler at the rear, that makes up for everything I guess;-)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom