News Beyond - Chapter Four Livestream (01.11.2018) - Mining and Squadrons

Mining is one of my favorite things to do.. hopefully this makes it more fun and more profitable. It should be by far the most profitable venture in he game!

Explorers get tons of money for finding valuable sources of material. Miners mine it.. pirates farm the miners, and the bounty hunters farm the pirates. Its a whole chain of wealth.

This is the BIGGY for me, what I've been waiting for. Mining is my thing, I've not played ED for the past 3 months or so as I'm just holding back and waiting for the new mining updates to hit.
This is the first stream I'll watch live, I'm very excited and also very nervous as for me this is the key thing, it'll either have me back into the game putting 100's more hours into it, or finally walking away not to return.

Yeah it's that important to me. fingers crossed that it'll be great and what us miners have been crying out years for.. sadly 99% of the updates go to the 'pew pew' squad, it's time we miners got some love.

This will be a good livestream, for sure. I like Will's style. Will does a good job of keeping the stream packed full of information and on topic !

I think this is the livestream that will affect my game play the most. Very much looking forward to it.

just need to wait for beta to begin... Deep breaths and chants, that should help till it starts.

Caliber

I will be watching the stream carefully, as PMF leader it will be nice to see how well squadrons will work for my 100+ misfits scattered here, there and everywhere (except where they should be).

After very tiny changes in the BGS, still no opportunity to expand where you actually want like in Powerplay, Squadrons and mining should get us back with satisfaction. (only if mining will provide really reasonable amount of money, not like now after hours of mining you have actually nothing)

Top Bottom