News Beyond - Chapter Four Livestream (01.11.2018) - Mining and Squadrons

Just two days until my years of wait are over, and FD finally show us those meaningful, rare, stateful mining Hotspots to give us some nice new gameplay!

After very tiny changes in the BGS, still no opportunity to expand where you actually want like in Powerplay, Squadrons and mining should get us back with satisfaction. (only if mining will provide really reasonable amount of money, not like now after hours of mining you have actually nothing)
I support this post, expecially the first part. BGS UI changes are appreciated but hope FD don't stop there and continue the trajectory for the game loops and systems set with this update. Players should remain at a distance in ED but should have influence; player factions need a mechanic to nudge from a distance. BGS and PP need merging into a single BGS top-to-bottom, and not have the meta-disconnect which makes no sense.

BGS info should be expanded to the maps just like Power Play, and to ProcGen things in systems like more colorful outposts and stations, flags/banners, and faction name not just super-power alignment. This would surely make Player Groups happy to see their faction name on banners at all the stations in the systems their faction controls.

Beyond Q4 best update yet!

Last edited:
Just two days until my years of wait are over, and FD finally show us those meaningful, rare, stateful mining Hotspots to give us some nice new gameplay!

Just 4hrs now until my years of wait are over, and FD finally show us those meaningful, rare, stateful mining Hotspots to give us some nice new gameplay!

Just 4hrs now until my years of wait are over, and FD finally show us those meaningful, rare, stateful mining Hotspots to give us some nice new gameplay!

Did you see the hotspot heatmap already in beta? Couldnt help but think of you. :p

No no no!?!?!? Tell me! What is it!!?!!? I'm not exited!?! I'm not!!?!? What is it!?! :O[wacky]

Yep it's true, I probed a few rings last night and thought of you right away!

Now, are they stateful? That's another issue entirely, don't know yet...

Top Bottom