A way of making SLF's even more useful...

I was thinking that on very Hi G landable planets it would be great if we could put our main ship in orbit and launch one of our fighters to land on the planet. Could this also be a premise for landable 'atmosphere' planets too???
Just an idea for interesting gameplay :)

I was thinking that on very Hi G landable planets it would be great if we could put our main ship in orbit and launch one of our fighters to land on the planet. Could this also be a premise for landable 'atmosphere' planets too???
Just an idea for interesting gameplay :)

i wished the corvette would have been big enough to carry a dropship...

i like the suggestion.
all they need to do for that, is to let you dispatch your mothership when you are in the SLF, just like when in SRV... and then implement a Ship-launched-dropship that could carry the SRV.

:D

and then implement a Ship-launched-dropship that could carry the SRV.

What comes into my mind is actually this .. nearly.

jedi-starfighter-eta2-with-hyperdrive-booster-ring-3d-model-Px3CE1So_200.jpg

Jedi Fighter + FSD ring.

A special class of SLF, slower and fewer guns than usual. Not flyable by telepresence, dismissable ship but integrated SRV. Requires empty SRV bay also fitted;

Launches like a fighter but when landed, the Scarab SRV can undock, leaving the wings behind. Wings not dismissable (same powerplant) so if wings are destroyed or lost, ship recall as per normal into empty SRV bay.

Top Bottom