Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3

What's your prediction for the order of these things happening? :)

The server being back up
Patch downloaded and installed
The patch notes available to read

What's your prediction for the order of these things happening? :)

The server being back up
Patch downloaded and installed
The patch notes available to read

Why, Patch Notes around lunchtime, servers back up just in time for evening meal and patch downloaded and ready to install at breakfast time Weds....

All without a hitch, of course..

And the forum will be full of praise for how great everything is...

I really must lay off the Jack Daniels...

I'll never come to terms with dates written dd/mm. That's just wrong.

Lived in the US for 18 years and have never got used to it being the "wrong" way for most of the year.

Most because nearly all say 4th of July and only a few say July 4th. [where is it]

Good luck in a few hours with the update all. :D

I'm so looking forward to this!

If only the update didn't fall during exam week...

Regardless, Can't wait for patch notes and sizes.

Server send this text....
Server Broadcast: Greetings Commanders, our servers will be down for the update to 2.4 The Return in 60 minutes. Expected downtime is 9 hours.
Nooooooo return to 2.4!!! :'(

ab955987b8a7133d0107262943d2b133.jpg

Here we go ..

Good luck

Can we have, along with the release notes, a delta of the release notes since the last Beta set of release notes please.

The release notes will be huge and not sure repeating what's already been consumed would be in anyone's interest - just the extra bits since the last set would be fab

Cheers
LL

Okay, come on FDev, the servers have been down long enough - get them back up! :D

I am just waiting for the complaints to start coming through: I took a day off work to play this game and you decide to take the servers down for 9 hours? Why didn’t you consult me first so that I could have given you my work/holiday roster, so that you could work your server downtime around me! :p

Last edited:
Server send this text....
Server Broadcast: Greetings Commanders, our servers will be down for the update to 2.4 The Return in 60 minutes. Expected downtime is 9 hours.
Nooooooo return to 2.4!!! :'(

Yay the RNGineers are back along with the 1000 material limit! \o/

Top Bottom