Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3 - Patch Notes

hes busy too XD

but seriously, the damn launcher decided to ask me to email verify. then i get the random error name display... i tried to play destiny 2 and then suddenly it loses connection to servers. i notice windows 10 update mentions that it might reset your network adapter 'if it detects problems' meaning its going to do that anyway and cause a problem where there was none until now. im wondering if yet another wonderful ms win 10 downdate has nuked reliable internet (again)

edit: for information i DO have the latest nvidia driver and im sure win 10 has pushed the latest incompatible intel generic integrated driver on the system ignoring the settings not to install drivers which intel own installer refuses to install.

drivers are all up to date because win 10 ignores the 'dont overwrite custom drivers with versions intel wont install' settings

Last edited:
Give them a chance, they spotted something straight away and are working on it, I suppose. Dev's you will need to be nocturnal for the next couple of days, crack on.

Yes, probably trying to be too hasty...

c5nkJaz.jpg

Edit:

I'll try again later:

sByNW6x.jpg

Last edited:
hes busy too XD

but seriously, the damn launcher decided to ask me to email verify. then i get the random error name display... i tried to play destiny 2 and then suddenly it loses connection to servers. i notice windows 10 update mentions that it might reset your network adapter 'if it detects problems' meaning its going to do that anyway and cause a problem where there was none until now. im wondering if yet another wonderful ms win 10 downdate has nuked reliable internet (again)

edit: for information i DO have the latest nvidia driver and im sure win 10 has pushed the latest incompatible intel generic integrated driver on the system ignoring the settings not to install drivers which intel own installer refuses to install.

drivers are all up to date because win 10 ignores the 'dont overwrite custom drivers with versions intel wont install' settings

????

Well I managed to push through the useless servers to get first mapped on the system I wanted "Algol" - Based on the name of my character.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello there,

We've updated the patch notes to include the following:

Codex
  • The Codex will not include your retroactive discoveries or data. This was not something that was planned, or we were able to incorporate, as part of this feature.

Background Simulation
  • Existing Background Simulation states will be reset to 'none' to make way for these new changes.

How pathetic frontier, You can't even list the MASSIVE amount of Bugs with beta in relation to mining, exploring, instead you say "well over 2000 fixes" sounds like a cop out to me, to say that you may not have actually fixed anything!!!!!!!!!!

The idea of change log, patch notes to put in the info that we as players are looking for!! not by saying oh yeah we fixed 2000 things.

I sure each dept you have there can collate the fixed info notes and conform a list for us to see what has been fixed.

This is just any LAZY approach toward this game, Five bucks I'll go into the game and all the things that are wrong will still be there.

I uncharacteristically, unrecognisably, definitely absolutely, without prevarication, provocation, prognostication or parity, 100% conclusively and considerably, surely, without doubt, without hesitation and without cause blame TJ.

Um I´m ingame.. but got no keyboard reactions..

Let me guess...
*Added new things to find!*

things <=> bugs ?

p.s. was ingame.. (lasted for 35 seconds)

Top Bottom