When and what is the tick?

another 15:00 today, it's stabilizing.

Still, a lot of bug in influence changes.

Last edited:
So please....... tell me when is the tick!!!!!! Game time! Till yesterday, IMO, was 17:30 game time.
I don't understand anything anymore....... [big grin]

So please....... tell me when is the tick!!!!!! Game time! Till yesterday, IMO, was 17:30 game time.
I don't understand anything anymore....... [big grin]

It fluctuates a bit.

For the last 3 days it has been (according to the BGS channel)...
12:26
12:25
12:29

All times UTC (game time).

Last edited:
No tick today? Yesterday evening I did a few missions for my faction with is in election, but today I can't see any influence changes.
Factions in election (or wars) do not have influence changes - the election swingometer gets the updates instead.

This can lock down influence changes for the entire system if enough factions are in conflict, making tick detection difficult. I'm reading normal tick behaviour here, though, starting around 12:48.

Well, if you talk about elections (conflicts) status bar, we have noticed that the update is not every day!!! Check two days after your actions and you'll see something moves!!! ;)

Last edited:
Wait, really?
We are waiting for a civil war to finish and I killed a lot of ships from other factions yesterday. Yet I saw no changes in influence of any faction at all today...

Last edited:
Wait, really?
We are waiting for a civil war to finish and I killed a lot of ships from other factions yesterday. Yet I saw no changes in influence of any faction at all today...

The BGS is still suffering from occasional localised constipation since FD gave it laxatives after christmas. make sure to log out to desktop and check again to make sure its not jsut a caching issue. check all sources of into too in case of inconsistencies.

All else failing report it as a bug. Welcome to the wonderful world of 3.3

Top Bottom