News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

Let's Sing a Song: 4... 3... 2... 1... Honki jumple doo, honki jumple doo, BYEIA EURK XU-H boo boo ....
Guess it's been too long out in da void :D

that should be fairly easy given even PVPers are traveling in large numbers around omega coupled with the few that will travel like 65k in the next 72 hours alone and we should make it easy.

This guy. "65k in the next 72 hours" he says. Hope you brought some energy drinks.

[video=youtube;rm81LSKJC2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k[/video]

This guy. "65k in the next 72 hours" he says. Hope you brought some energy drinks.

The record for Sol to Beagle Point is about 6 hours 30 minutes. With neutron boosting and a ship with maximised jump range it's possible to go 1000LY in under five minutes.
(83 LY base range, so 332 LY with a neutron boost, so 3 jumps takes you 1000 LY and an experienced player can neutron jump about once a minute)

Question to Frontier staff about discounts to 25th anniversary.

Is it possible on steam or discount will be only in frontier store?

There are some really negative people kicking around here who apparently don't like the game(s) so much they need to hang around the forums and whinge. Odd that.

If I can ever get the game patched in time (9 hours so far, how big were the last 2 small patches?!) I'll throw in a few k while I get sorted and do some PP.

Hey all!

You've reached 62% already. As mentioned in our Tweet here: https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/status/1089898009008226304

'Last week we challenged the community to fly 250,000,000LY in celebration of @frontierdev's 25th anniversary! With three days still to go, you've managed to jump 154,589,173LY... which is 62% of the required distance! Keep at it, Commanders!'

Every time you post, I'm afraid it's your last. This place wont be the same without you.

I'll be adding my 14k to the pile tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday.

Friendship drive charging.

Every time you post, I'm afraid it's your last. This place wont be the same without you.

I'll be adding my 14k to the pile tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday.

Friendship drive charging.

"And I would fly 250,000,000 light years. And I would fly 250,000,000 more. Just to be the one who flies 250,000,000 light years to fall down at your door..."

Top Bottom