News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

Deleted member 110222

D
Secretly this is a test to see how much interest the game has.~Doomsayers

Although peversely, I haven't played ED once during this event.

So did we hit the target? I would go to a station to see if it is available but I am deep in the black.

Judging from the way the OP is worded I'd guess the deadline will be at the end of the 31st (ie 18 hours from now). There is a twitch livestream on Friday at noon where the winner of the best story competition is to be announced, this might get a mention in that stream.

Surely it would be better all round if we actually got the paint job without being asked to jump through hoops and grind away yet more of our "valuable" time in order to get a "freebie". :)

Surely it would be better all round if we actually got the paint job without being asked to jump through hoops and grind away yet more of our "valuable" time in order to get a "freebie". :)

Little secret, I just carried on doing what I would have done anyway. If I get the decal it's a bonus, if not, no great loss.

I've been doing my bit, but I'm finding the new system scanning systems take longer...

My 'conda has a jump range of 50ly - left the bubble before the deep charge & Guardian booster. I've just reached the Veils, heading for Beagle point. So far, travelling widdershins has caused little bad luck, just one planetary bounce exploring some geysers.

So, on towards Beagle, Sag A, and Jacques - for a well deserved ale.

Hi

does everyone get the paint job if it passes the target or do you have to actually play the game ? i have not logged in for some time due to 1 thing and another, if i have to however i can fire up tonight and do 1 jump ;)

Hope they give the paintjob to the NPCs, too. At least then you might have a chance to see it out in the black now and then. I don't think anybody else actually flies the Mk III for anything other than a bubble taxi anymore, do they? (And it's not even the best choice for that, so it'd have to be a nostalgia thing)

I’m still in the Mk III I started the game in. Thinking of investing in a Python soon. I don’t use the ‘best’ ship for anything, I use the ship I enjoy ��

There's one in every crowd, gods bless 'em! ;-)

But, man, you must have the patience of a saint to whittle down those NPCs in today's CZs!

Hi

does everyone get the paint job if it passes the target or do you have to actually play the game ? i have not logged in for some time due to 1 thing and another, if i have to however i can fire up tonight and do 1 jump ;)

Should be everyone - like the Special Effects Krait PJ

Hope they give the paintjob to the NPCs, too. At least then you might have a chance to see it out in the black now and then. I don't think anybody else actually flies the Mk III for anything other than a bubble taxi anymore, do they? (And it's not even the best choice for that, so it'd have to be a nostalgia thing)

I just started a new 'cobra only' CMDR jsut for this PJ. Gonna go for Triple Elite :)

There's one in every crowd, gods bless 'em! ;-)

But, man, you must have the patience of a saint to whittle down those NPCs in today's CZs!

Don’t go in CZs really. Happy to tootle around exploring mostly, shooting mats is about as aggressive as I get.

In no hurry, playing other games as well.

You don't need to 'grind', either do nothing or just keep on doing whatever you'd normally do, even if you didn't even log in to play, if the target is met you'll get it...

Of course, they wont force you to accept the new skin :)

Top Bottom