Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Awesome i have plenty time on my hands and my ship is ready with a 60.00 ly range also thank you for your response but what do i do to join as i am unsure what i need to do having never done this and i play on xbox if that helps

Last edited:
Awesome i have plenty time on my hands and my ship is ready with a 60.00 ly range also thank you for your response but what do i do to join as i am unsure what i need to do having never done this and i play on xbox if that helps

You can sign up to the expedition here : Link

For social interaction I recommend joining the in-game XBOX squadron for DW2. Its called Fleetcomm and you can locate it in-game via the right hand panel...

... follow these images to search for squadrons.

pdexyVX.jpg

If you have plenty of time then its worth following the route waypoints;

WP1 Pallaeni
WP2 Omega Sector VE-Q b5-15 - Omega Mining Asteroid Base, dock here and sell your data
WP3 Pru Aescs NC-M D7-192, Planet A 3 A, Conflux Delta Site
Visit Rohini to sell your data
WP4 Clooku EW-Y C3-197, Planet 5 G A

We leave WP4 on Sunday.

There are player pirates near waypoints so if you're not prepared for PvP then consider the PG I linked in the previous post, or fly in solo mode. [up]

Finally signed up on the secondary roster. I forgot this was coming up and started on my own expedition towards Sag A roughly 2 months ago, so I'm currently in the Ongairk IL-Y sector. 14.5k LY from the current expedition goal and 10k LY from Sag A, thinking I'll try to join the expedition fleet as it nears the center of the galaxy.

Hello everyone! I filled the registration form yesterday. Platform:pS4. PSN ID: Oulegovich - as the nickname in this forum. Is there any chance that i will accepted to the event?

Hi Cmdrs, hopefully everything is save and sound :)

Am on my way to wp4 and am considering doing some work for the engineer in LOS System... Finding 25 occupied escape post... 'cause will not be that near LOS in future time. Question is.. Is it possible to find theses escape pods on my way, during dw2 somewhere out in space... or are these pods only in populated areas to be found?
thx
cmdr lebowsky
DWS3
Fleetcomm

Ready for friend requests btw :)

wrong thread... sooooorryyy

Last edited:
I haven't really caught up yet. I missed the launch as I had to engineer my AspX (well, only the FSD as I wasn't bothered about anything else). I caught up to WP2 in a couple of hours, but then got sidetracked again. Am currently on my way to WP4, which will take me another couple of hours of jumping, but I'm expecting to miss the fleet there too as real-life gets in the way this weekend. Hopefully I'll be present the next weekend to take part in stuff. :)

So, yes, it is very much still possible to catch up. Should be around 4 hours of jumping, depending upon your range (that is based on my AspX with 40Ly range [I'm armed and armoured, otherwise it'd be 50!]).

Hi Cmdrs, hopefully everything is save and sound :)

Am on my way to wp4 and am considering doing some work for the engineer in LOS System... Finding 25 occupied escape post... 'cause will not be that near LOS in future time. Question is.. Is it possible to find theses escape pods on my way, during dw2 somewhere out in space... or are these pods only in populated areas to be found?
thx
cmdr lebowsky
DWS3
Fleetcomm

Ready for friend requests btw :)

wrong thread... sooooorryyy

Mm, must be suffering space madness- thought this had already been answered. There’s a thread to help you with that engineer https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...way-to-find-Occupied-Escape-Pods-near-Colonia
I’m already at WP4 & nobody has replied to my question about further poi in the neighbourhood. Was considering popping over to Colonia myself to do some engineer befriending. Been there a couple of times but didn’t do this particular requirement. However someone has responded that Colonia won’t be the next WP, so not so sure. It’s a fair way, only 44jumps via neutron routing according to Spansh, but I’ve only got a small afmu in my Phantom. For the moment have decided to help out my young clone back in the bubble...

p.s. the engineers in Colonia aren’t as skilled as those in the bubble (lower maximum levels) and have same sort of specialities, so if you’re not going to be in the vicinity again then that effort could actually be a waste of time.

p.p.s. I now find that the Colonia engineers are slowly increasing their skill levels as people use them. Makes sense!

Last edited:
Is it to late to change my sign up info?
The link is giving me “You cannot edit your response Responses to this form cannot be edited.”
or is my link broken?

just noticed my cmrd name is misspelled....

Been following the expedition for 2 weeks and signed up on the later roster. Once that gets merged into the main roster, will we latecomers be able to join the official squadrons/PG? I am on Mobius PG right now, but not a lot of folks on there and I do not want to risk open play. My ship is not set up to handle much of an attack.

Today marks the end of DW Stage 1, and as announced in January today is the cut off point for latecomer roster sign ups.

DW2 Fleet Roster is now closed.

Additionally roster amendments are no longer available.

The latecomers roster will be merged with the main roster sometime toward the end of the expedition.

Note: This does not exclude anyone from taking part in DW or the CGs if they already haven't joined the expedition, it just means we will no longer be adding people to the official rosters from this point on.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom