IMPORTANT: Update 1.3.8 - Spooky Pack DLC and more!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I just started to play around with it ... but WOW there is a lot :D

Thanks a lot Frontier :D I love it already :D

Weather yes! Water physics? Why would you want that? People keep bringing this up thinking they can make flowing rivers and waterfalls..

What is wrong with Water physics, this game should never stand still, I know lag/fps is an issue, but I'm sure that'll only improve in time, it could always be an enable/disable option for those with superduper CPU's [big grin]

Water certainly needs to be addressed, above is fine, the reflections are lovely, a real credit,........ but below, yuk [down]

PLEASE allow us to change the color of King Coaster and other entertainers! I want to use king ghoster in a pacman park, and I want king coaster to match other themes better!!! The plain white is boring, and with his red stripe he looks like a baseball [tongue] Other people want a non-blonde amalie!

Last edited:
Water certainly needs to be addressed, above is fine, the reflections are lovely, a real credit,........ but below, yuk [down]

I mean what percentage of your time is spent under water in your park?

Just seems very unnecessary and would rather the devs do more important things

Weather yes! Water physics? Why would you want that? People keep bringing this up thinking they can make flowing rivers and waterfalls..

Because Cities Skylines has it I guess but tbh it will probably be more taxing than the game already is and visual rivers would work fine enough for planet coaster.

But we definately need rain. Lets hope the rain vfx is just a test of some sort and we will get actual rain soon

This pack is so well done! Cheers Frontier, dlc to be proud of
and even the friction slider already released... yup, you have made a load of people really happy today
[happy]

Last edited:
Brought it, unpacked it!!
Loads of great pieces and new stuff.
Has anybody else noticed the roof pieces are idea for Disney style main street buildings??

It seems the new coaster only launches backwards up a tower and won't allow a forward launch. After googling a POV it seems that's accurate for the ride, but I thought the RCT3 version was the opposite. I guess I was building them wrong the whole time...

It seems the new coaster only launches backwards up a tower and won't allow a forward launch. After googling a POV it seems that's accurate for the ride, but I thought the RCT3 version was the opposite. I guess I was building them wrong the whole time...

But in RCT3 days, real world reverse freefall coasters did go foward. It was only around the early 2010s when they decided to go backwards.

Top Bottom