IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

I take back all I said. I think it was intentional anyways. How can anyone missed that. And look at the buzz it creates. [squeeeeee]

The ride can be in closed status as well.

Why did they save it for last? And make us go through the weekend not knowing more? Because it was the most requested ride?

Yes, it was heavily requested, but also it´s the only one that rly does bring a bit of "fresh air" to the game. While the others are bscly just reskin, this is something that has at least somehow different funcionality.

Here is Monday’s ride. I’m sure of it.

9F5AE5B2-467C-4A44-AE04-BE412882F9D7.jpeg

Just sharing a thought only....

Why would Frontier intentionally create chairlift in TMT when they could have just loaded it in game as scenery like they did with coaster supports...remember, they are the dev's and TMT is for us lol.

On an ad hoc note....Thanks goes to a "mr. G" on twitter responding to PC with this sneaky screen capture of a "chairlift station" perhaps lol...

Sf3dJiK.jpg You can see the regular station format similar to every other station in the game.

https://twitter.com/georgeBGambler/status/1073653590147981312?s=20

That picture is the skyway at Knoebels. It goes up and down the mountain. It is not a transport ride, it just has one station at the bottom. I’ll be glad if the chairlift is in, but if there are no von roll type cabins I’ll be a little disappointed. Cedar Point, Six Flags Great Adventure, Busch Gardens in Virginia have the enclosed von roll gondolas. Looks like they accidentally leaked the chairlift info early. We weren’t supposed to know until Monday. I now believe the chairlift is real.

Last edited:
I wonder if the new chairlift will have to have a station at both ends or if it can be an out-and-back layout like at Knoebels and Hersheypark

All these incredible rides in this DLC. So many, if not all, have been highly requested by the community. My hopes for is that the chairlift is added in a free update once the DLC is available, and the final ride is a Paratrooper. But either way, I'm extremely happy with Magnificent Rides Collection, and hope Frontier releases more DLCs like this one.

I want the chairlift on Tuesday! Paratrooper is nice but maybe next year. I also want a sports car tracked ride, a giant flume like Snake River Falls at Cedar Point or White Water Landing at Dorney Park, a Huss Swing Around, a Whip, and a diesel streamliner train. How about an Intamin 1st gen freefall?

I want the chairlift on Tuesday! Paratrooper is nice but maybe next year. I also want a sports car tracked ride, a giant flume like Snake River Falls at Cedar Point or White Water Landing at Dorney Park, a Huss Swing Around, a Whip, and a diesel streamliner train. How about an Intamin 1st gen freefall?

Chairlifts are cool and all, and I've wanted a linear transport ride since PC was released. So yay! And it has the added benefit of shutting up all the spammers. But truth be told, I'd trade it for a Rainbow ;). Still, I can wait for that and make do with my fake version. I'm very happy for what we've got, all of which I like a lot even if they weren't all tops on my personal list. Watch the donut, not the hole.

My WIP Lagoon Utah recreation desperately needs a chairlift. Theirs has 2 stations to transport people from one end of the park to the other. It has the open seats.

This paid was made for Lagoon!

My WIP Lagoon Utah recreation desperately needs a chairlift. Theirs has 2 stations to transport people from one end of the park to the other. It has the open seats.

Haha pumped someone else has considered / is undertaking this! This pack is MADE for Lagoon! Schwarzkopf, then, Swift Eagles, and now hopefully a chairlift! Now we just need a Jetstar!

Would love to see your work on this if you care to share.

Yes, and also Cedar Fair parks. Kings Island has flat rides that most of them (adult) are in Planet Coaster now. The Eagles ride was sorely needed. But why are the supports different than the newer models made by Larson? The arms that hold the cables are a bit different than the models Cedar Fair has. Someone made a Jet Star with spiral lift on the workshop. My Lagoon is only like 20% done. I had to look at photos and aerial maps and park maps to try to recreate it. It won’t be 100% correct. Does Lagoon have the flying eagles ride? I’m doing both dark rides with full interiors and detailed exteriors. To get the insides right I watched videos of both rides including the remodeled Terroride.

Last edited:
I'm going to be Paul right now and say, "You know we really love the excitement, by the way, more and more items are added to the thememakers toolkit everyday, let's talk about some of your favorite items so far..." lol

What, it’s blank under Sam’s. No, the ride is real, they were caught at their accidental leak and are trying to fool us to think it’s fake, we weren’t supposed to know now, we were supposed to be surprised on Monday.

Just sharing a thought only....

Why would Frontier intentionally create chairlift in TMT when they could have just loaded it in game as scenery like they did with coaster supports...remember, they are the dev's and TMT is for us lol.

On an ad hoc note....Thanks goes to a "mr. G" on twitter responding to PC with this sneaky screen capture of a "chairlift station" perhaps lol...

View attachment 2739 You can see the regular station format similar to every other station in the game.

https://twitter.com/georgeBGambler/status/1073653590147981312?s=20

Also, there's that yellow line at the front!

P.S. - I like Frontier's intentional speculative moves [squeeeeee]

Top Bottom