IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Ok then tell me what ride do you think Sam meant,when he said that some rides were not possible due to he limitations of the game. I can only think of a chairlift[wink]

Switch / Drop Tracks, Water Slides (Water Parks), Weather, things that people spammed at the time (besides mack lol), but were tossing sand into a fire...

Ok then tell me what ride do you think Sam meant,when he said that some rides were not possible due to he limitations of the game. I can only think of a chairlift[wink]

What about customisable towerrides? Waterpark DLC / pools etc is aswell a no-go... I guess because of the watersystem that is currently ingame. But maybe he didn't point at rides alone, but aswell as highly requested aspects like weather etc. I think that he said in general that they try to meet our wishes if possible, but that it isn't always possible. That we (including myself) linked it to the chairlift, was clearly a wrong thought...

Or he was already trying to trigger us.

I think he did his actual best not to spoil something, and this explanation would have been mighty clever to set us on the wrong foot. We will see. What other ride could top this ending of the DLC reveal otherwise?

What about customisable towerrides? Waterpark DLC / pools etc is aswell a no-go... I guess because of the watersystem that is currently ingame. But maybe he didn't point at rides alone, but aswell as highly requested aspects like weather etc. I think that he said in general that they try to meet our wishes if possible, but that it isn't always possible. That we (including myself) linked it to the chairlift, was clearly a wrong thought...

Exactly.

I feel the same way, Paul tried to be cheeky and say it was a TMT item as more of a joke, he even had a winky face ar the end, don't think he believed anyone would ever fall for it, lol

Exactly.

I agree with the one who said its either conceptual and coming out in the future or it will arrive Monday during the live stream as it is the #1 most requested item.

Bullethead pointing out there is a blue one with brown cushions made me realize it must no longer be conceptual work in progress but it is finished and therefore the last ride of this pack.
+ they would not let us go on thinking it was part of the dlc if it wasn't. That would be bad decision-making 101

The only mystery left here is if it was an intended leak or not.
Something can be said for both cases. It cannot be solved [big grin]

Last edited:
Since we have to wait until Monday for the final reveal, hopefully they have saved the best till last. (Although what could possibly be better than a Mack Launch/Mega?)

Either he was trying to throw everyone off by saying that, or he was referring to other things people are asking for, water slides/parks being the main thing that comes to mind to me. They know that a chairlift is something that's been heavily requested, if it's not in the pack there's no way they would accidentally post a photo showing one without giving a heavy rebuttal of it afterwards as they know the rage it would cause if it turns out not to be true. It could severely hurt the sales of this pack... there's just no way it's not the last ride included.

Last edited:
Either he was trying to throw everyone off by saying that, or he was referring to other things people are asking for, water slides/parks being the main thing that comes to mind to me. They know that a chairlift has been something that's been heavily requested, if it's not in the pack there's no way they would accidentally post a photo showing one without giving a heavy rebuttal of it afterwards as they know the rage it would cause if it turns out not to be true. It could severely hurt the sales of this pack... there's just no way it's not the last ride included.
Well i wouldn't say that there is no way, it's just very unlikely[big grin].

I think they are tormenting us by not saying anything and letting us wonder if it really is going to be in. Do they have off on the weekends? Why not just tell us today, lol?

Well.

Interesting discussion. Most of the hardcore players presumably will buy that pack for the Schwarzkopfcoaster alone. The rest is a nice bonus so to speak i think.
But the chairlift has a very, very vocal supporter group. I am not sure if the majority will be disappointed if it is not in. If it is good for you all.
I will buy that pack for the Breaker and Towers alone, hoping the best for the Schwarzkopfcoaster.
The rest is currently not so interesting to me.

Last edited:
Ok, well there is nothing in the game currently that we can use to simulate a chairlift from station to station because all the coasters can only have one station. Fake ones on the workshop are useless other than scenery. So, this ride is sorely needed. It was a staple of RCT 1-3. But currently missing in Planet Coaster.

Well.

Interesting discussion. Most of the hardcore players presumably will buy that pack for the Schwarzkopfcoaster alone. The rest is a nice bonus so to speak i think.
But the chairlift has a very, very vocal supporter group. I am not sure if the majority will be disappointed if it is not in. If it is good for you all.
I will buy that pack for the Breaker and Towers alone, hoping the best for the Schwarzkopfcoaster.
The rest is currently not so interesting to me.

Well i'm only buying it,because of the mack[wink]

Haha. I guess old people love the Schwarzkopf and buying for that, and younger for the Mack. And for the ultra nerds both and also SLC ;) :D

This pack is a given buy, nonetheless.

And also talking about SLC. I wonder if they could add train that are seated like on the Invertigo. Hmm. *makes puppy eyes* (yes I love Invertigo!)

Haha. I guess old people love the Schwarzkopf and buying for that, and younger for the Mack. And for the ultra nerds both and also SLC ;) :D

And also talking about SLC. I wonder if they could add train that are seated like on the Invertigo. Hmm. *makes puppy eyes* (yes I love Invertigo!)

Well i also like the slv or silvarret coaster very much,always reminds me of Olympia Looping[big grin]

I'm exicted for the slv, not only because shwarzkopf but, it also allows to make a family boomerang(i.e ben 10 or acellorater)

Top Bottom