Update 1.11 + Classic Rides Collection Out Now!

It allows you to set a point before a launch that the train will stop for....

Wait, so I had to check this out (I've been absent for months from the game). When did we get LSM holding sections? I totally missed the news about that. I'm certain I didn't see this track piece before. I've been wanting to stop the car at certain parts of track for a long time, and now it's possible. Looks like a max of 10 second hold time, but I'll take it!

Edit - Looking at the Zenith, it doesn't have the hold section piece, so you can't completely stop the car. So this LSM hold section piece must be a new thing today, and wasn't available previously on other coasters. In the update notes the wording gives the impression the LSM hold section utility is an existing feature now added to more coasters, but it appears to be a brand new feature? Cool!

Last edited:
Not sure what the Devs did...but my troubles with the menu open delays have all but gone away with this last update. More than worth the price of the update even if there were no new rides. I was at about 1 minute to open any of the UI pop up menus, but now I'm down to about 5-10 seconds...still sounds like a long time in a normal world, but for me its like lightning speed compared to what I have been dealing with. Clicking a building to edit also opens the editor in about 5-10 seconds now as well. I will feel like I will be building in the triple speed option now! This is with a huge full park, with a ton of TMTK items in my park and loaded to my game. THANK YOU for the continued work on making this better.

Not sure what the Devs did...but my troubles with the menu open delays have all but gone away with this last update. More than worth the price of the update even if there were no new rides. I was at about 1 minute to open any of the UI pop up menus, but now I'm down to about 5-10 seconds...still sounds like a long time in a normal world, but for me its like lightning speed compared to what I have been dealing with. Clicking a building to edit also opens the editor in about 5-10 seconds now as well. I will feel like I will be building in the triple speed option now! This is with a huge full park, with a ton of TMTK items in my park and loaded to my game. THANK YOU for the continued work on making this better.

Same here, the UI menu screens such as scenery and building open so much faster now with little delay. Great update!

Wow! That´s a lot of fixes! Amazing!
However I see one particularly as problematic:
"Fixed an issue where the S.L.V coaster had a minimum train length of 1 car."
NO!!!! This was a great way to simulate older Wild Cat type of coasters!
Players were asking for making the SLV trains LONGER and not shorter! 8 car trains exist in the real world and the de-fault length for Schwarzkopf transportables is 7 cars per train.
Is there any chance to change this? What do I do with my 1 car SLVs now?
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that this was "fixed" yet they didn't improve the train lengths of the SLV (should have 8 cars per train), the Vector (should have 6 cars per train), the Iron Fury (should have 12 cars per train), and the Tiamat (should have 8 cars per train). Hopefully this will be improved in the future.

Omg! Are you serious? Oh that gives me hope. I wonder what they did! And I have to wonder why the fix wasn't included in the update bug fix list.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Frontier, You outdid yourself this update! Menu screens open instantly for me. The game runs so quick now. Thanks again for all your hard work!

I'm so happy with new update, and new DLC. ;) Thank you for improved the Skies! (y)

I'm very happy with this pack too. Thanks to this dlc i was able to build the station for my fata morgana boat ride today. The project started in summer last year,but came to a stop 2 weeks ago,because it couldn't go further without the boat ride and now that we have it. I can finally finish this project.

The menu is fixed. Even in large parks, it goes straight to the menu right away! So...there is no more waiting! Thank you devs for all the hard work you do! The game is now officially playable and I can actually build my parks without frustration! :D

Last edited:
In a video from Sdanwolf I saw you can put other cars on the macchina classica track. You should be able to change the cartype where you also change color. Has this feature been deleted because I can't change the type of car.

Thank you so much Frontier for this fantastic DLC!!! Hope to see so many more in the future!

One question regarding the Armada... It seems we can adjust the ride speed, but with no change to the waterflow speed. Could we get then the same waterflow speed like on the "Land Ahoy"? To me it feels too fast on the Armada currently - It seems to have the same speed as the "Rolling River" - which is an action ride in reality, while indoor boat dark rides (besides the drops) typically flow slower than river rapids... But maybe I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom