ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

Love the adjustable height tower rides. Just super sad it won’t be applied to previous versions

While I love and appreciate the hard work that went into adding beautiful assets to the game, I would be remiss not to mention that I am sad as well about adjustable heights to existing tower rides. Excellent pack nonetheless and I will be purchasing of course!

Can we use the boat ride for giant flumes such as Congo Falls at Kings Island, Snake River Falls at Cedar Point, White Water Landing at Dorney Park? Does it have drop pieces where the boats will go down fast by gravity and create a giant splash at the bottom? I noticed the description said it has chain lifts. But is it a powered ride because it has a rail in the water?

Last edited:
I can't wait to play around with the boat ride, I want to know if we can use it as a flume as well as a slow dark ride. I rode a few old mill rides in my lifetime, some of them no longer exist.

Last edited:
I didn’t load the game today yet. So I can’t report on the load times. They were supposed to fix the cobra screen problem.

Hmmm...weird. I just noticed my AMD drive needs to be updated. So I'm doing that right now to see if there's any difference.

Last edited:
How about the TMTK problem with Scenery and Building Tabs taking a loooooong time to load. Has this issue been fixed yet? Before the DLC changing between tabs took still long. I will only purchase this new DLC when the issue has been fixed (so far I bought all DLCs, even the small ones).

As for the rides feedback:

I am really happy about that River Boat Dark Ride. I was looking forward to something like that and am really happy that we finally got it. Thanks so much!!!
I also like some of the other rides, especially the design and all the details like motors, running belts etc. Very well done, indeed.

I have to say that I like to have generic Rides as well as those with scenery like the new Pagoda Ride. Maybe we will get rides as generic version and with scenery each. That would be awesome.:)

How about the TMTK problem with Scenery and Building Tabs taking a loooooong time to load. Has this issue been fixed yet? Before the DLC changing between tabs took still long. I will only purchase this new DLC when the issue has been fixed (so far I bought all DLCs, even the small ones).

As for the rides feedback:

I am really happy about that River Boat Dark Ride. I was looking forward to something like that and am really happy that we finally got it. Thanks so much!!!
I also like some of the other rides, especially the design and all the details like motors, running belts etc. Very well done, indeed.

I have to say that I like to have generic Rides as well as those with scenery like the new Pagoda Ride. Maybe we will get rides as generic version and with scenery each. That would be awesome.:)
Yes - it is much better for me (I had a terribble problem with this) and many other players are also indicating its fixed for them.

Yes - it is much better for me (I had a terribble problem with this) and many other players are also indicating its fixed for them.

Thank you, I just found the reports in the other thread. Well, if it really works, then ... WELL DONE and THANK YOU. Will look into the game in a couple of days.:):):)

Top Bottom