PvP Harassing Deciat Gankers

Goose4291

Banned
When attacked by a ganker I try to self-destruct before they murder me.
I've not successfully done that yet, but once perfected I'm sure they'll find it annoying.

As a sidebar, the pirate-hysteria reached peak madness with the 'I just self destruct my ship to deny them 10t of Cargo' crowd.

I still can't work out the thinking behind it, after more than three years.

Goose4291

Banned
"The real life kitten killer wanted 2t of Gold I was carrying, so I self destructed my type 9. That'll teach him!"

tumblr_mgi5rvy9OC1qlzu1eo1_250.gif

Last edited:
I make my fun jumping into systems infested with people looking for PvP, then high-waking out just as they move into position to interdict. It's mean-spirited, but my conscience is completely clear because the only thing I'm wasting is both our time.

I make my fun jumping into systems infested with people looking for PvP, then high-waking out just as they move into position to interdict. It's mean-spirited, but my conscience is completely clear because the only thing I'm wasting is both our time.
I like getting a cheap ship and emergency dropping right as they're about to turn to face me just because low-wakes are a time-consuming pain in the hole to follow, and even if they do follow me in my drive's gonna be almost ready again, if not actually ready
for added insult, charge a low-wake and hold at zero throttle just so you can tap boost the instant they drop in

I like getting a cheap ship and emergency dropping right as they're about to turn to face me just because low-wakes are a time-consuming pain in the hole to follow, and even if they do follow me in my drive's gonna be almost ready again, if not actually ready
for added insult, charge a low-wake and hold at zero throttle just so you can tap boost the instant they drop in

I mostly just shoot at them until they leave.

I feel like people are mocking my self-destruct tactics.
For me it isn't about the money, but rather retaining control.

Thanks for understanding.

How could anyone mock it when it's phrased this way?
Thank you.

I know you're an experienced PvP player, and skilled by all accounts, and even you can appreciate the unexpected and out of the box thinking I bring to the table.
When I do finally enter PvP I'm not too shy to say that at that moment we'll be entering PvP 2.0 for Elite Dangerous.
I'll be ever thankful for your work in PvP 1.0, but what you know today - its days are numbered.

I feel like people are mocking my self-destruct tactics.
For me it isn't about the money, but rather retaining control.

Thanks for understanding.
Not sure if serious.
How can it be control if you self-destruct?
In the same time you can high wake away, and escape destruction.
Destruction is the goal of the enemy, you don't win by it.

Top Bottom