Notice Bridging the Gap - Community Goal Feedback

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello Commanders,

We've heard the feedback regarding the collecting of Guardian Commodities in this week's Bridging the Gap Community Goal and we just wanted to address this with you.

Initially, we had intended to allow Commanders to collect Guardian Materials alongside Guardian Commodities in this CG. However, when it came to implementing the CG, we decided to run with one CG, rather than two, and this meant we had to choose between Commodities or Materials. To fit in line with the narrative concerning Zende Partners, we chose Guardian Commodities. This should have been updated on this thread and we apologise that this wasn't the case. We have now updated the thread for clarity.

We've discussed the feedback with the dev team and are exploring ways to increase the frequency of which the USSs spawn.

Updated: For those Commanders who are unlucky enough to feel the brunt of the law, we will be moving the Detention Center 'The Panopticon' adding a new Detention Center 'Pilgrim's Ruin' to the system of HR 3005. This may require a server restart, so don't be alarmed if you receive an in-game notification.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused!

Last edited:
My hope were two CGs as I have all Guardian materials filled up (actually even before Bridging the Gap).
Well, off to plunder some ruins.

look we all accept mistakes and errors happen but with the frequency FDev spit them out there has to be something else and we are just pointing it out EVERY TIME exhausting though it is.
Could be hundreds of reasons. Probably they have a extremely complex code base. The code base could be hard to inspect using IDEs even. New people could be doing implementations/fixes...these are ones that came to my mind in a couple of minutes.

On the bright side, think about 2017/2018. Communication between FDev and the players have certainly become better. There are long standing bugs but they are getting acknowledged and fixed quicker than ever. This shows a strong commitment from the devs. Give them some breathing space people.

Could be hundreds of reasons. Probably they have a extremely complex code base. The code base could be hard to inspect using IDEs even. New people could be doing implementations/fixes...these are ones that came to my mind in a couple of minutes.

On the bright side, think about 2017/2018. Communication between FDev and the players have certainly become better. There are long standing bugs but they are getting acknowledged and fixed quicker than ever. This shows a strong commitment from the devs. Give them some breathing space people.

Or pointing out and moaning about it is have some effect, perhaps?

Ah FD'ev you did it again! You changed the location for detention center to HR 3005 but still not put it there. I was trying to hand myself in and now the game does not know what to do. I am stuck in loading loop and server error. I am Schrodinger's cat now.

Attachments

• 1558019831540.png
    1558019831540.png
    145 KB · Views: 501
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom