Zender Partners Winning so far on Day 1

Zende Partners are winning by odds of about Two to One so far here on Day 1.

People just can't live without their multi-cannons.

Wonder if this will keep up as the week progresses.

I hold on to the data about the Missile Racks being better, but not everyone knows about said data or just wants the MC regardless.

Yeah, most people in the game use m/c, so anyone not looking at the forums will go for that. Plus many who have read the posts will go for m/c anyway. Ah well.

The fact you have to synthesise ammo to make them AX is somewhat pointless.

So I'll be sticking with my guass cannons. Lol

Although I've heard they won't count towards the AX limit? :unsure:
Do they come in automatic turret variety?

Go on all three platforms and start preaching about the missiles. System chat should broadcast across all three instances.

I hold on to the data about the Missile Racks being better, but not everyone knows about said data or just wants the MC regardless.
So far, it appears about 3x the numbers are opting for Zende m/c compared with missiles.

It may or may not have something to that it's 5ls from the Zende partners outpost to the CZ and 1000ls from the Segnen Exchange outpost. Anyway, with two sorties and merely 2 mil in bonds I'm currently in top 10 for the missiles, that's weak sauce.

I actually scooped some long lost conductive ceramics in the heat of the battle ! :)

Don't forget to check the materials list when a ship is killed, in case it has something you need.

The CZs are hard ... the other side keeps running away, even when the power plant is at 0% !
I shoot for the FSD on ships smaller than an Asp and PP on anything bigger except the alliance ships, those I go for the thrusters. Taking out the PP doesn't stop them from jumping but for the bigger ships it usually causes them to blow up before their hull is reduced to 0. No one's gotten away from Ruthless (my ship) yet today.

I shoot for the FSD on ships smaller than an Asp and PP on anything bigger except the alliance ships, those I go for the thrusters. Taking out the PP doesn't stop them from jumping but for the bigger ships it usually causes them to blow up before their hull is reduced to 0. No one's gotten away from Ruthless (my ship) yet today.
Well a Python just got away from me on 0 PP.

The fight has just begun. I have seen lot's of talk in game about what to chose and why missiles are better. So maybe the ingame spread-a-word campaign will make a difference.

Sure Sengen has some difficuties. It's an Empire faction and nobody likes the Empire, right? :p
It's further away too, and yes, Multi Canons are popular. It will be a hard fight. But that's what we are here for. Or not?

Last edited:
^^^ Abandon my principles as a proud member of the Federation to fight for some filthy Imperial brown-nosers* all in order to unlock a weapon that by all accounts will be just slightly less c**p than the MC's - thanks but no thanks.

*Roleplay comment only and not intended as an insult to any Forumites who favour the Imperial way of life

I looked at the actual data in those links. The missiles aren't better. They only do more SDPS with the rapid fire mod which includes a half degree of jitter, same angular size as the Moon. So missiles would be pretty much useless for hitting hearts except at point blank range with 750m/s velocity.

So yeah, the MCs may not be better than Gauss, but they are better than missiles, especially when you are dealing with Scouts, since these class 2 weapons will do more SDPS than the current fixed class 3, which already melt scouts fairly quickly in combination.

I actually scooped some long lost conductive ceramics in the heat of the battle ! :)

Don't forget to check the materials list when a ship is killed, in case it has something you need.
I'm so underwhelmed by the weapons on offer, and just hearing on the livestream that there are no plans for gimballed, I may just opt for Zende and scavenge the CZs for mat's this weekend, and go grab a few more module blueprint, just not feeling it. :(

Man, Segnen is getting their butts kicked. Over 4 to 1 against them now.

Says 60 people have joined the side but only a total of 77 million in credits...I've contributed 12 million of that....what are the other 59 people doing?

Top Bottom