Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

These are Spinosaurids are my favorites and I hope they get included into Jurassic world evolution in the future the game.

Sagilmasaurus: 52. Feet in length
View attachment 132444

Oxalaia: 46. Feet in length
View attachment 132445

Ichthyovenator: 30. Feet in length
View attachment 132450

Irritator: 26. Feet in length
View attachment 132448
Irritator and Ichthyovenator might be interesting choices. Especially Ichthyovenator because of the weird hips.

But we know nearly nothing of Sigilmassasaurus and Oxalaia. We don't know how big they are and also know almost nothing about how they look besides them being Spinosaurids.
Sigilmassasaurus is only known from a number of partial neck and dorsal vertebrae. We don't know if it has a sail or how it's head differs from other Spinosaurids. Those sizes are mostly pulled out of the air. Only very rough estimates can be made at this point.
Oxalaia is known only from the very tip of the snout, nothing else. And that only fossil might have been lost in the fire of the national natural history museum of Brazil. Pretty much all we can tell is that it's very big, maybe the biggest Spinosaurid and that it's likely closely related to Spinosaurus. But we don't know anything about the rest of the skull or anything about it's body.
Both of these are very weird choices to choose to reconstruct.

And even Irritator is only known from a skull. It's the best preserved Spinosaurid skull, but we still kinda don't know anything for sure about the body.

Irritator and Ichthyovenator might be interesting choices. Especially Ichthyovenator because of the weird hips.

But we know nearly nothing of Sigilmassasaurus and Oxalaia. We don't know how big they are and also know almost nothing about how they look besides them being Spinosaurids.
Sigilmassasaurus is only known from a number of partial neck and dorsal vertebrae. We don't know if it has a sail or how it's head differs from other Spinosaurids. Those sizes are mostly pulled out of the air. Only very rough estimates can be made at this point.
Oxalaia is known only from the very tip of the snout, nothing else. And that only fossil might have been lost in the fire of the national natural history museum of Brazil. Pretty much all we can tell is that it's very big, maybe the biggest Spinosaurid and that it's likely closely related to Spinosaurus. But we don't know anything about the rest of the skull or anything about it's body.
Both of these are very weird choices to choose to reconstruct.

And even Irritator is only known from a skull. It's the best preserved Spinosaurid skull, but we still kinda don't know anything for sure about the body.
it's true we don't what these two DINOSAURS looked like but it was the same with the spinosaurus even though there was more bones they still didn't know what the animal look like but JP 3 did the Reconstruction using the Baryonyx as the base model of the dinosaur sure yeah by 2012 they found a near complete Spinosaurus skeleton and the current version is inaccurate in Jurassic world evolution and in Jurassic Park and I wouldn't put it past Frontier to do the exact same thing but for the oxalaia or the Sigilmassaurus. This Is JW after all so I wouldn't mind if they gave them inaccurate reconstructed forms.

Last edited:
Dear Frontier,
We wanted to have small ornithischian dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution.

Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Part 1

Hypsilophodon
Thescelosaurus
Orodromeus
Part 2
Parksosaurus
Oryctodromeus
Albertadromeus
Part 3
Kulindadromeus
Heterodontosaurus
Dryosaurus

Dear Frontier,
We wanted to have small ornithischian dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution.

Small Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
Part 1

Hypsilophodon
Thescelosaurus
Orodromeus
Part 2
Parksosaurus
Oryctodromeus
Albertadromeus
Part 3
Kulindadromeus
Heterodontosaurus
Dryosaurus

I don't think these will happen. We have to remember that Frontier is still a business and I don't think there is enough of a demand for these types of dinosaurs to justify a 5 dollar dinosaur pack. Both dinosaur packs each featured at least one dinosaur that was highly requested, namely Carcharodontosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus while the other dinosaurs more or less served as bonuses to further incentivize people to buy those packs. So far the most in-demand dinosaurs are still large theropods so I don't see any dinosaur packs exclusively devoted to small herbivores happening unless they throw in a large theropod in there as well.

Idea for a Wessex Dinosaur Pack, three new dinosaurs from the Wessex Formation in The Isle of Wight, UK.
  • Hypsilophodon
  • Neovenator
  • Eotyrannus

Idea for a Two Medicine Dinosaur Pack, three new dinosaurs from the Two Medicine Formation in Montana, USA.
  • Orodromeus
  • Einiosaurus
  • Daspletosaurus

Last edited:
I don't think these will happen. We have to remember that Frontier is still a business and I don't think there is enough of a demand for these types of dinosaurs to justify a 5 dollar dinosaur pack. Both dinosaur packs each featured at least one dinosaur that was highly requested, namely Carcharodontosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus while the other dinosaurs more or less served as bonuses to further incentivize people to buy those packs. So far the most in-demand dinosaurs are still large theropods so I don't see any dinosaur packs exclusively devoted to small herbivores happening unless they throw in a large theropod in there as well.
I know, even though JWE needs a few new small herbivores to fill the gap.

Idea for Kaiparowits & Wahweap Dinosaur Packs, three new dinosaurs each from both the Kaiparowits Formations in Utah, USA.

Kaiparowits
  • Akainacephalus
  • Nasutoceratops
  • Teratophoneus
Wahweap
  • Diabloceratops
  • Lythronax
  • Acristavus

Last edited:
I"d really like to see some of the more obscure ceratopsians get added, such as:
Medusaceratops

Achelousaurus

Xenoceratops

Centrosaurus

Idea for a Javelina Dinosaur Pack, three new dinosaurs from the Javelina Formation in Texas, USA.
  • Alamosaurus
  • Bravoceratops
  • Gryposaurus

Last edited:
I'm sure you seen my posts. But please Frontier, if I had to choose 1 more dinosaur only and nothing else after that, give me the Albertosaurus. It also needs slighty larger than the Ceratosaurus like JPOG. Have it so that 2 individuals can be ale to live together.

Last edited:
Herbivores:

1. Argentinosaurus
2. Ouranosaurs
3. Therizinosaurus
4. Lambeosaurus
5. Seismosaurus
6. Pachyrhinosaurus
7. Plateosaurus
8. Protoceratops
9. Dryosaurus
10. Centrosaurus
11. Gastonia
12. Edmontonia

Carnivores:

1. Albertosaurus
2. Acrocanthosaurus
3. Herrerasaurus
4. Ceolophysis
5. Oviraptor
6. Utahraptor (I know we already have Deinonychus and Velociraptor, but I'm curious to see how Fronter could make the Utahraptor unique and distinct from the other two)

Non-Dinosaurs:

1. Sarcosuchus
2. Deinosuchus
3. Dimetrodon
4. Moschops
Carnivore: Albertosaurus(most wanted)
Herbivore: Pachyrhinosaurus(If possible) and/or Lambeosaurus.
Non-Dino: Deinosuchus

Thanks for organizing it in one spot!

My top 10:

Carnivores
  1. Cryolophosaurus
  2. Acrocanthosaurus
  3. Albertosaurus or Teratophoneus
  4. Herrerasaurus
  5. Eustreptospondylus
Herbivores
  1. Shantungosaurus
  2. Deinocheirus
  3. Dryosaurus
  4. Nasutoceratops
  5. Supersaurus(The Portuguese one) or Barosaurus
What really want is
Carnivore: Albertosaurus

Herbivore: Supersaurus (If possible)

Thank you Lora!

I am the Albertosaurus man, so I say Albertosaurus again please. This is my little list:

Albertosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Dryosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Argentinosaurus

Large carnivore, medium carnivore, little hervibore, medium hervibore and giant hervibore. Very variated.
Me too, the Albertosaurus is number 1 of my choice. For an medium herbivore, I'm conflicted between a Pachyrhinosaurus and Xenoceratops.

Top Bottom