Jurassic World Evolution: Park Recreation DLC

Greetings Park Managers, We're excited to share a brand new DLC (Park Recreation) that is coming to Jurassic World Evolution. The DLC is based around the 1993 Jurassic Park as requested by the community! The DLC will contain Iconic Features from the films. We'll be sharing more details with you later this week!

I don't even...

Ok

(Edit: not sure if this is an idea or another one of "those")

Last edited:
You know, instead of saying this:
"Greetings Park Managers, We're excited to share a brand new DLC (Park Recreation) that is coming to Jurassic World Evolution. The DLC is based around the 1993 Jurassic Park as requested by the community! The DLC will contain Iconic Features from the films. We'll be sharing more details with you later this week! "

You could just say this:
"Greeting Park Managers, I'm excited to share this new DLC idea of mine named:park Recreation. It is based on the 1993 Jurassic Park that is requested by the community. Will be sharing more details with you later this week."

Reason is simply because you're initial statement is Misleading, especially the underlined sentence. Yes it is an idea/concept, but please don't say that as if it is now being worked on & is going to be implemented into the game. Just saying.

You know, instead of saying this:
"Greetings Park Managers, We're excited to share a brand new DLC (Park Recreation) that is coming to Jurassic World Evolution. The DLC is based around the 1993 Jurassic Park as requested by the community! The DLC will contain Iconic Features from the films. We'll be sharing more details with you later this week! "

You could just say this:
"Greeting Park Managers, I'm excited to share this new DLC idea of mine named:park Recreation. It is based on the 1993 Jurassic Park that is requested by the community. Will be sharing more details with you later this week."

Reason is simply because you're initial statement is Misleading, especially the underlined sentence. Yes it is an idea/concept, but please don't say that as if it is now being worked on & is going to be implemented into the game. Just saying.
The reason i said we're is because i work together with a friend.

Basically the same thing, considering the 2nd half of the underlined sentence, "that is coming to Jurassic World Evolution".

Basically the same thing, considering the 2nd half of the underlined sentence, "that is coming to Jurassic World Evolution".
With that statement i wanted to make clear that i have models and animations for a Jurassic Park update, if they allowed modding. But i see the problem so i apologise.

Top Bottom