Palins research centre has been attacked by Thargoids

"The Thargoid forces that recently withdrew from the core systems have resurfaced in the Pleiades Nebula following a brief disappearance. An initial analysis of their movements suggests a subtle change to their tactics. "

Thank God for analytical geniuses like Professor Alba Tesreau. Without his help we'd have never noticed that subtle change. :p

No new CG (yet), guess the megaship defense will work like an infestation or incursion.

Palin will escape to Farseer and give her blueprints for G5 thrusters. She will give him something else, not only shelter. They will become close friends. Palin will help to get rid with griefers and he will set strong base defence. They will live long in peace and all players will be safe in Fasreer Inc.
How close?

YIPPEEE!! I just finished my new AX Phantom (including G5 DD) and flew back to the Indra last night.

Timing😎

Might have to put the kids to bed at 5pm somehow, maybe if i can block the sun....

o7

Sounds like the Thargoids have done their homework and are hitting us where it hurts.

Instead of complaining about it, everyone needs to respond and hit back. Since I hate engineering, I finished all mods ages ago and I prioritized Palin, so losing his services isn't an immediate harm, but it will be a pain to many.

Time to get going.

Palin will escape to Farseer and give her blueprints for G5 thrusters. She will give him something else, not only shelter. They will become close friends. Palin will help to get rid with griefers and he will set strong base defence. They will live long in peace and all players will be safe in Fasreer Inc.
Right. And their kid will do dirty drive 6 grade mods.

It's a game. A game with gear progression, like every other MMO.

Yes, acquiring that gear does need to be predictable. Otherwise you punish new players for simply not being there earlier.

Relax man, if you want Palin back up and running (or relocated somewhere else) assist the ship he is evacuating and continue to follow the story line.

One batch of Cmdrs complain that the story line has no influence on the actions of the player base, other Cmdrs get their knickers in a twist when the story line influences the actions of the player base, the rest of us just get on with it...

Right. And their kid will do dirty drive 6 grade mods.
More likely to team up with Ram
Relax man, if you want Palin back up and running (or relocated somewhere else) assist the ship he is evacuating and continue to follow the story line.

One batch of Cmdrs complain that the story line has no influence on the actions of the player base, other Cmdrs get their knickers in a twist when the story line influences the actions of the player base, the rest of us just get on with it...
D_dxbPMWkAEEzkW

Had just unlocked Palin & then this happens! haha My take on it all, after less than 24 hours of this being reported; very exciting indeed! Am I concerned that FDev will remove Palin permanently? No, because then this would limit access to engineering unlocks & would be prohibitive to most players. New players would likely not have gotten close to Palin, so shouldn't affect them. Things like this are what makes a dynamic universe in an MMO exciting!

Personally, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for updates & new CGs, sit back & enjoy the show. Might even join in, though not fought 'Goids yet & currently on the Apollo 11 Anniversary Expedition, so limited in options. For now, give it a day or so & see what transpires :)

Deleted member 110222

D

So I have to do work that others didn't?

No mate, that's not how gear progression works. I'd rather just not play, which I won't for a while now TBH.

Games need to have equal chances for all, otherwise it's just bad design.

Sounds like the Thargoids have done their homework and are hitting us where it hurts.

Instead of complaining about it, everyone needs to respond and hit back. Since I hate engineering, I finished all mods ages ago and I prioritized Palin, so losing his services isn't an immediate harm, but it will be a pain to many.

Time to get going.

Good luck, Commanders.

So I have to do work that others didn't?

No mate, that's not how gear progression works. I'd rather just not play, which I won't for a while now TBH.

Games need to have equal chances for all, otherwise it's just bad design.

No they don’t, and your opinion does not dictate the progression of the story line. I’d suggest learning to deal with it mate,save yourself the frustration.

In your case, a break sounds like a very good idea.

Deleted member 110222

D
No they don’t, and your opinion does not dictate the progression of the story line. I’d suggest learning to deal with it mate,save yourself the frustration.
I am. Going to play ESO.

Much better game TBH. The devs' actually know how to be a GM.

Deleted member 110222

D
If we don't need equal chances, prove it: Sell your engines.

Until then I can't take you seriously.

Top Bottom