ED without gankers is..

Sounds like you should stay in your saltine-cracker-paved lane and let Mexican food be its authenticly spicy self.

And yes, there is an Elite modes analogy in here.
Only indian food should be like lava.

Mexican food is better if I can taste the food and not the heat plx

Although i agree with you, just because someone is "wanted" doesn't mean they have been "ganking". You might be the ganker.

Although i agree with you, just because someone is "wanted" doesn't mean they have been "ganking". You might be the ganker.
Well, technically yea.

But I like ganking criminal players. Sadly there's no point as the C&P system disallows actual meaning to be made out of it

Far too often these sefl-absorbed and self-valourizing threads elide pvp, piracy, ganking, and griefing. It would be great if these were kept distinct.

Known criminals should be reported galaxy wide if they get scanned or enter a non anarchy port.
I'd like to hear that repeated once you had a bounty of 100cr for trespass (or some equally silly figure) and the ATF pile into say " 'ello, 'ello, we got a criminal!" - the moment you 'break the law' you are a 'known criminal'...

Or did you just mean those folk who shoot other players?

I'd like to hear that repeated once you had a bounty of 100cr for trespass (or some equally silly figure) and the ATF pile into say " 'ello, 'ello, we got a criminal!" - the moment you 'break the law' you are a 'known criminal'...

Or did you just mean those folk who shoot other players?
100cr bounty gal-wide is just plain .

Now if it was something like a bounty of 500k-1 mil+ credits, along with a high noteriety then that's a lot better imo.

100cr bounty gal-wide is just plain .

Now if it was something like a bounty of 500k-1 mil+ credits, along with a high noteriety then that's a lot better imo.
Well, so was the sentiment - a criminal is a criminal, even if it is just an infraction for not clearing the mailslot quite quick enough... you probably know as well as I that one can fly around unmolested by system security with a big bounty and notoriety..

Top Bottom