Display update error

I couldn't add a image. I have display update error,ı can start launcher but when ı push to the start button ı have this problem "No 3D-accelerated display mode is avalible,please check that your display driver is up-to-date." and game closes. By the way ı have updated every lately driver windows or graphic , ı have unintalled intel graphic driver and ı have updated lately driver again on device manager.

I get similar but can't update to the latest nvidia drivers as they are not compatible with my version of Windows 10. MS are holding off updating my machine as there are known issues with the machine and the latest windows version. It's a Microsoft machine (surface book 2) :/

I get similar but can't update to the latest nvidia drivers as they are not compatible with my version of Windows 10. MS are holding off updating my machine as there are known issues with the machine and the latest windows version. It's a Microsoft machine (surface book 2) :/

It's worth going into the driver settings and setting ED's profile to use the NVIDIA card exclusively, works for JWE too.

I couldn't add a image. I have display update error,ı can start launcher but when ı push to the start button ı have this problem "No 3D-accelerated display mode is avalible,please check that your display driver is up-to-date." and game closes. By the way ı have updated every lately driver windows or graphic , ı have unintalled intel graphic driver and ı have updated lately driver again on device manager.

What kind of system are you trying to run the game on?

Sounds like a laptop, go into the profile for Elite Dangerous in the Nvidia drivers & set it to use your Nvidia graphics card.

I wanted to add a image but ı couldn't ı don't know why. I looked from Nvidia control panel/manage 3D settings/program settings/ ı choosed elite dangerous and ı chose high quality Nvidia processor. sorry to tire you can you explain how ı can look basically if ı am wrong.

I wanted to add a image but ı couldn't ı don't know why. I looked from Nvidia control panel/manage 3D settings/program settings/ ı choosed elite dangerous and ı chose high quality Nvidia processor. sorry to tire you can you explain how ı can look basically if ı am wrong.

No that's exactly where it should be, however, you may see more than one line for Elite Dangerous on that screen:

Elite dangerous (edlaunch.exe), Elite Dangerous (elevate.exe), Elite Dangerous (elitedangerous32.exe), and Elite Dangerous (elitedangerous64.exe).

It would be worth setting them all up to use the Nvidia card, especially elitedangerous32 & elitedangerous64, if you haven't already.

No that's exactly where it should be, however, you may see more than one line for Elite Dangerous on that screen:

Elite dangerous (edlaunch.exe), Elite Dangerous (elevate.exe), Elite Dangerous (elitedangerous32.exe), and Elite Dangerous (elitedangerous64.exe).

It would be worth setting them all up to use the Nvidia card, especially elitedangerous32 & elitedangerous64, if you haven't already.
I looked again and everything is correct as you said so ı got same error again.

Your best bet at this point then will be to raise a ticket with support, this can be done from the launcher. Just be aware, every man & his dog will be doing the same so expect a slower that usual response from them.

Just out of interest, do you have a monitor or tv that you could plug your laptop into?

This also forces your laptop to use the Nvidia card over the intel one, just make sure it's plugged in.

Glad you got in bud!

Was the laptop plugged in when you tried to play on the normal laptop screen? If it wasn't then that may also have caused your issue.

However, if the laptop was plugged in it could mean that something janky is going on on your end rather than the game, it may still be worth putting in a ticket to see if they can help you get the setup right to play on your laptop.

After September 2019 update, any time I tryed to mine a grandidierite core, after the explosion and after launched drones I find a connection error: unrecoverable error on transaction server. Error code: Black Adder. Return to main menu

Attachments

• 20190918225921_1.jpg
    20190918225921_1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 278
After September 2019 update, any time I tryed to mine a grandidierite core, after the explosion and after launched drones I find a connection error: unrecoverable error on transaction server. Error code: Black Adder. Return to main menu

That is not the same bug & is most likely being caused by the shear numper of players trying to log on and download the game at the moment.

Top Bottom