Patch Notes September Update - Patch 1

Thanks for the patch. I still can't load the game using VPN, though. Seems fine when I turn off the VPN.

Attachments

• Elite - Dangerous (CLIENT) 24_09_2019 11_06_39 (2).png
    Elite - Dangerous (CLIENT) 24_09_2019 11_06_39 (2).png
    718 KB · Views: 114
Mission Board and Passengers Lounge are still broken, on PS4. Worldwide.

Guys, when do you think of solving this very serious problem that is KILLing all our BGS?
There is no PS4 development team. There is no XBox development team. They all left when they finished their console Java Cobra engine, assuming everything written for PC will "just work" on console. With no active teams, Frontier couldn't fix the game for consoles even if they wanted to.

You are all DOOMED! (and it makes me sad)

There is no PS4 development team. There is no XBox development team. They all left when they finished their console Java Cobra engine, assuming everything written for PC will "just work" on console. With no active teams, Frontier couldn't fix the game for consoles even if they wanted to.

You are all DOOMED! (and it makes me sad)
Jeez if that's true things are far worse than I realised

I hope you are right. I really hope :)

I do believe that Frontier is giving their best. Sometimes crap may happen in developing and they made rookie mistakes. But the first patch they released fixed some of their errors and I'm quite sure they are working on the others "game breaking" issues. I am confident that within next few days we'll have another patch to fix the wide majority of issues.
Don't get me wrong, I am still very annoyed by this unprofessionality but what else can we do? Play NMS? SC? No, freaking way. I was born with Elite, grew up with Frontier and First Encounters. I will not give up on ED.

O7

So people who work in the service industry deserve to be treated like s@#t? That's nice.

No, Sir. No one does, ever. However it is right for people to express their frustrations and disappointment over a poorly excecuted job. Even if I'm outside the bubble and bug didn't bothered me at all, my Squadron Mates suffered a lot about them especially not being able to engineer ships or broken missions for BGS.
So, yeah.. it's never right to insult but complaining it's something you are allowed to do still with decency.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
It is currently my experience that the problem of not being able to connect via VPN is most certainly NOT fixed. (Nord, PC, UK to any)

Hi @Sepp,

We've seen a few reports about this in other threads. We've notified the team, but if you're able to provide any additional details, please add them to this Issue Tracker report here.

Thank you!

Hi @Old Duck,

The Elite Dangerous development team works across all platforms (PC and console) and when issues arise, regardless of platform, the team are committed to investigating and fixing those issues where possible.

Top Bottom