Patch Notes September Update - Patch 2

Two patches. TWO! And I still can't connect to fronier servers. That's not funny! I'm really angry right now.

Nothing in here for me except between 15 hours and 2 days of not playing the game while it is "sync files" .
Yeah, you read it right. 15 HOURS to 2 DAYS. IT is flickering between those two numbers.
It is Saturday here in the USA. I live in a rural area. I do not have free, unlimited high speed internet. No one around me does. We are all on cellular system based internet plans and like all cellular systems, as the number of people on the system goes up, the speed they get goes down. And it is Saturday so almost everyone is at home using the internet so the system is running under 200 kbps.

Ship Drag > Minor Complaint,

since September, the Autodock keeps dragging my Anaconda through the mail slot and I'm up to 6% damage >_> Not complaining, but might want to be addressed

If you think that's bad, you don't remember the original BBC Micro auto-dock. If you used an analogue throttle, the computer didn't take control of it. And then it pranked you by stopping the rotation without warning for the slot to come around again.

Server restarted and mission board seems to be fixed now. No more softlocks how ever hard I tried at least ;)

But then...eh, wot? 18M bucks, lady? No.

mzarSa7.png

O7,
🙃
I'm getting these too. Says donate 12/18M to receive ++Inf and ++Rep but won't let me accept the offer (not that I would!) because it shows the lock icon at Allied even though I'm 100% allied with the faction.

EDIT: I really should read the rest of the thread before I hit reply. 😐

Last edited:
Nothing in here for me except between 15 hours and 2 days of not playing the game while it is "sync files" .
Yeah, you read it right. 15 HOURS to 2 DAYS. IT is flickering between those two numbers.
It is Saturday here in the USA. I live in a rural area. I do not have free, unlimited high speed internet. No one around me does. We are all on cellular system based internet plans and like all cellular systems, as the number of people on the system goes up, the speed they get goes down. And it is Saturday so almost everyone is at home using the internet so the system is running under 200 kbps.
No offence but why is this the fault of FD that your internet connection is poor?.

Noticed a couple of problems following update, not sure if there known.
1. Sensor scale adjustment only effects 'some' contacts and sometimes has no effect at all.
2. Cannot prioritise modules individually without others being effected and changing their priority aswell.

Top Bottom