The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
CitizenCon is one of the funniest events of the year. Chest-thumping, hard-selling the latest ship concept, demo crashes... the crowd and viewers are on edge throughout.

It was only narrowly beaten by CIG's Holiday 2016 livestream (never to be repeated again :():
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg_ZcA1dwu0

Honestly, I dare anyone to watch the above video for 10min and not cry with laughter (it starts just after 2m30s, but don't skip!)

Honestly, I dare anyone to watch the above video for 10min and not cry with laughter (it starts just after 2m30s, but don't skip!)

I randomly skipped all over the place for a couple of mins and I agree, it's a giggle-fest. And finished off nicely near the end with Sandi accidentally shown cleaning her glasses and rummaging in her Yves Saint Laurent (at 2:39:00).

unknown.png

That'll be fun...lots more people to sample the 30k's every 20 minutes :D

Besides that...3.7 is one of the better patches from Ci¬G. Genuinely enjoyed the QOL fixes as well as the content...now the wait until 3.8 so we can walk between Olisar and Hurston on a raft of Carrack hulls....seriously, I haven't met anyone in the PU or PTU who didn't admit to buying one.

Last edited:
seriously, I haven't met anyone in the PU or PTU who didn't admit to buying one.

And this is how CIG keep their offices open.

I'll say this, its pure genius for spotting the untapped market of people who would pay hundreds of dollars in real money for spaceships.

The execs at EA must be fuming they didn't see it first.

And all it took was lies, promises they couldn't keep, and a sense of nostalgia to make it happen. EA could have nailed that had they thought of it first. All they needed to do was wheel out some aging developer from yesteryears and they would have been golden.

And this is how CIG keep their offices open.

I'll say this, its pure genius for spotting the untapped market of people who would pay hundreds of dollars in real money for spaceships.

The execs at EA must be fuming they didn't see it first.

And all it took was lies, promises they couldn't keep, and a sense of nostalgia to make it happen. EA could have nailed that had they thought of it first. All they needed to do was wheel out some aging developer from yesteryears and they would have been golden.
Most of the Carrack owners have had them since concept...a very long time ago now....but you can guarantee a shedload of new sales when it's announced ;)

Edit: ...and who the hell from here has the handle GameKrap in SC? Intriguing... secretive Braben worshippers now playing SC among us common plebs? We're all doomed I tell you :unsure:

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom